Dreams Remember

--

"Are we almost there!" Someone complains behind him.

"Yeah!" Someone yells back. That sounds like his voice, but at the same time, it doesn't. He had turned around to see that it was Kirishima who was complaining.

The redhead looked younger.

"We're here Shitty Hair," his voice tells Kirishima, turning back over to the end of the trail they seemed to have been following. It peaked above a forest, trees surrounding the area, but it's obvious people have been here before. If the railing was a calling.

The sun that was setting in front of them made the sky create a glowing orange.

"Wow..." He hears Kirishima sigh, he turns back over to look at the redhead. The way the sun had shine made Kirishima glow, his smile was very wide and practically out shined the sun.

"Kirishima, I have to tell you something," his voice says. Kirishima turned his head to look at him, then shifted his whole body to face him.

The redhead's face showing curiosity.

"You've been a pain in my ass for a while, much like everyone else in our fucking class," his voice began. Kirishima scoffing a laugh.

"But you're not as annoying as everyone else..." His voice continues. Kirishima smiles sweetly at him.

"Thanks man, I-"

"I'm not done!" His voice interrupted. "And, I consider you one of my friends."

Kirishima's smile widened as he waited patiently for Bakugou to finish.

"But, I don't want to stay friends," his voice tells Kirishima, he feels that he's grabbing Kirishima's hand and holding it. The redhead's smile vanished quickly and is looking at him with surprise and confusion.

"Being able to work beside you would be an honor," his voice continues.

"I want you to be my boyfriend....please?" His voice sounded uncertain and nervous. Kirishima's face stayed the same for a second before he smiled widely and nodded.

He was suddenly brought into a crushing hug. He feels his arms wrap around the redhead.

Kirishima pulls away and just looks at him.

"We should be getting back, I don't think Aizawa-sensei will be very happy if we're past cerfew," the redhead chuckled.

"Will I be able to take you out sometime next week?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, you will be."

--

Bakugou stirs awake. How long has it been? He turned over to see a new movie on. He sat up and looked behind him to see Kirishima. He didn't think he'd be asleep that long.

What was that? A dream? A...

A memory?

But how?

Was it just them talking about it? No, they talked about other stuff but nothing ever came up. Was it... because it was similar?