He's Hurting

--

Bakugou had passed out on the car ride home. It felt like as soon as he gotten in the car, he was ready for bed. He only remembers waking up in bed with Kirishima crawled over him.

He turned his head, blinking several times to clear his blury vision in order to see the time: four-thirtysix.

How long was he out for? He tapped his ears, they were still in. He rubbed the hearing aids out and placed them in the charger. He looked down at Kirishima.

Was he...hurting Kirishima by not telling him? He thought he would hurt him if he did. Was there really no way to not hurt Kirishima's feelings?

He snuggled closer and closed his eyes to fall back asleep.

He woke up a few hours later, Kirishima was already up. He got up, put his hearing aids on, and went downstairs.

"Hey Bakugou!" Mina called from the couch.

"You're...still here?"

"Yeah, I stayed to watch Kurai and then ended up staying the night," she had a blanket covering her body, it seemed she fell asleep on the couch. Why? They have a guest bedroom? If she was tired she could've just gone upstairs.

Bakugou decided to dismiss it and sat down on the couch, by her feet.

"Did Kirishima leave already?" He asked.

"Yep," she confirmed. "Don't worry, he doesn't have work tomorrow," she said, poking Bakugou's thigh with her foot.

He hummed.

"Is Kurai awake?" He asked, after looking around for her.

"Nah, I didn't want to wake her up, means I get the TV," she said, rolling onto her side. He hummed again.

"You're handling this situation better than anyone else has..." Bakugou mumbled. She looked over at him from the corner of her eye. She didn't say anything and just looked back at the TV. Bakugou looked over at her. She had an upset look on her face. She wasn't handling it better, she was rocking in the same boat as everyone else. She was maintaining her emotions better.

"Are you going to stay until Kirishima gets back?" Bakugou asked.

"Yeah, I don't have anything to do today," she stretches before falling limp back onto the couch.

The blond hummed.

"What are you watching?" Bakugou asks, looking up at the screen.

"A show called Supernatural," Mina finally sits up. "I've been binge watching it," she says excitedly. "So much so, that Sero had to drag me to work."

She just shrugged her shoulders and laid back down to continue watching it. Bakugou glanced back to the screen. He would probably understand this more if he had actually watched the entire thing. Or maybe he has? He'll ask Kirishima about it later.

--

Kurai woke up and took over the TV, which upsetted Mina but she wasn't about to argue with someone who could kick her ass, it was a compelling story to hear.

Bakugou decided to make breakfast, which at that time would be brunch.

"Still master chef Bakugou?" Mina asked, jumping on the counter and sitting on it.