Danger Family Time

--

Bakugou and Kurai had breakfast before they sat down in the living room watching a movie. Bakugou barely glanced at the movie in all honesty. He was looking at the cameras and when he wasn't, he was looking at Kurai. The young girl leaned against him, having one of his arms wrapped around her.

It was hard to use the app with one hand, but he was willing to do it to make sure she was next to him.

"Is something going on?" She asked. Bakugou looked at her. Should he tell her the truth? He looked at her face. He didn't want her to cry.

"A villain is probably around our neighborhood, Kirishima just wants to make sure we're safe," it wasn't a full lie, but wasn't exactly the truth.

"Okay," she went back to watching her movie. Bakugou audibly gulped. She glanced back at him, a look of worry on her face. "Is it...him?"

Bakugou looked at her, then sighed.

"It is," he began. "But don't worry, I'm not going to allow him to take you again."

He brushed some of her black hair out of her face. She gripped his shirt tightly. He held her closer.

"You're not going anywhere, okay?" He rubbed her arm comfortingly. She nodded.

Bakugou looked back at the cameras. Nothing. But that didn't make him worry any less.

"Let's stay inside, okay?" Kurai nodded.

"Can I go grab Yami, my bunny?" Kurai asked.

"Let's go together," Bakugou nodded. He paused her movie, getting up and holding her hand before they went upstairs to the master bedroom together. Bakugou looked at the cameras. Nothing.

They went back downstairs and sat on the couch again, he unpaused the movie, getting back to their position. At least to the closest to it. He looked back at the cameras. Nothing.

He's not going to drop his guard just because he's seeing nothing.

He knows Kurai could probably defend herself, but he couldn't help but watch her like a hawk. Except for in the bathroom. That's just gross. But he stood outside the door for her. She never asked him not to. She probably doesn't want to be alone.

And he wasn't going to have her be alone.

"Who gave you the stu- Yami?" He assumed that it was either him or Kirishima, maybe even both of them.

"My original parents," Bakugou blinked a couple of times.

"Seriously?" He asked. She nodded.

"It's really the only thing I have from them," she says, holding the stuffed rabbit close to her. Bakugou hummed.

He glanced back at the cameras. Nothing.

Wait!

No, just a raccoon.

Oh! That's why he calls the pink lady Raccoon Eyes. He can see the resemblance.

He looked back at Kurai.

"Do you want something to eat, like something for-" he checked the time, "lunch?"

Kurai smiled and nodded. They both got up and went into the kitchen.