"oh so you think you grown huh?"

"We paid" Lil baby played as Olivia walked though the party

"We paid" Lil baby played as Olivia walked though the party. Her phone had died and she need to charge it.

She walked up the stairs and saw a door to her right. She opened it and walked inside, when she closed the door behind her she noticed there was a boy sitting on the bed on his phone.

"Oh hey" she said "I just came up here to charge my phone" she finished.

"you good I'm just...chilling" he said, she went to the outlet that she saw across the bed and plugged her phone up on the charger.

She pulled up a chair that was under a desk and sat by her phone. "My names Olivia" she smiled "what's yours" she asked.

"I'm Ja" He said turning his phone off and laying back on the bed.

"That's a unique name, I've never heard it before" she said. "yep" ja replied dryly.

Olivia saw her phone had powered on and she quickly texted her friend Dasia. Dasia and Olivia came to the party together but they got split up.

Dasia 🫶🏽

upstairs, my phone died

After I sent the message I heard the door open and close again. I looked up and saw two boys walk in.

"Yo Ja, you tryna hop on with us" One of the boys said who kind of had this Afro thing going on.

"Nah I'm bout drunk asl" Ja said turning over face down on the bed.

"You with ja?" The other curly head boy said to her. "no I'm just charging my phone, I can leave if you want" she said standing up

"nah you good", "Wait, liv? Is that you" Dante said "Dante!" Olivia said hugging him.

"I haven't seen you in forever" she said. "Y'all know each other?" Marcus asked, "Yeah me and liv went to the same college" he said.

"yeah we had the same English class and Dante would always make me laugh" she smiled.

"Oh that's what's up" Marcus said "Now let's play the game" he said.

Olivia went and sat back by her phone as she watched them turn on the tv. "So Liv what you been up to" Dante asked her

"Nothing really, I moved in with my brothers for now until I get a place out here" she said.

"oh that's cool, where you work at" he asked me, "I work at my friends shop doing hair right now but that's not what I want to do" she said.

"what you wanna do?" Marcus said, "I want to have my own buisness" Liv said.

"Oh yea I forgot you was a business major" Dante said, "aye I'm finna go downstairs and get a snack" Marcus said standing up.