"maybe he need to stay his ass in Jail."

Ja was arrested like 30 minutes ago and I'm really stressing

Ja was arrested like 30 minutes ago and I'm really stressing. I had out Kaari to bed and I went straight to calling my brother.

I called Andre, I didn't have a favorite brother but I knew he'd understand my feelings.

"Andre" I said with my voice cracking, "yo liv, I thought you was coming over" he said.

"Ja just got arrested infront of me and Kaari and I'm so scared" I said breaking down crying.

"Yoo liv slow down, what happened" he said, "Ja got into a fight with a boy and they just came to the house to arrest him" I said.

"Alright imma bring the phone to Zion because he know more about his than me" he said going to zions room.

While he did that I got my computer out and started googling stuff. "Liv what's wrong" Zion said.

I could see in the camera zion, quinton, and Andre in Zions room.

"They arrested Ja for fighting a boy at the park" I said, "what did the police say when they arrested him" quinton asked.

"Assault of a minor" I said, "he fought a minor?" zion asked, "I guess so I don't know his age."

"It says it's punishable up to 10 years in prison" I said crying even harder. "Liv you gotta calm down, crying king make it better" Andre said.

"If he goes to jail for ten years I don't know what I'll do" I said, "we literally just got back together" I said.

"Back together?" Zion said, "maybe he need to stay his ass in Jail."

"Zion that's not funny" I said, "he ain't joking" Quinton said.

"Help mee!" I said getting annoyed, "alright just chill out and wait til the morning to go to the jail and see what's going on" Zion said.

"He has to stay there all night?" I asked, "yeah there's not anything you can do right now" Zion said.

"Just stay calm and go there tomorrow and ask about the arrest" he said, "okay" I said and I had stopped crying.

"I'll call you later I have to call his mom" I said. "Alright liv stay safe" Andre said.

"Bye liv" Quinton and Zion said, "bye love you guys" I said. "love you too" they said and we hung up.

I called Mrs. Morant and after a few rings she answered the phone. "Hello?" She said.

"Hi Mrs Morant, I know it's late but I need to talk to you" I sajd, "your not pregnant are you?" She said.

"No but I rather that have been the news, Ja just got arrested" I said. "What? Arrested for what" she said clearly upset.

"We were at the park and a boy threw a ball at Ka while he was holding Kaari and it made him mad.

They started arguing and fighting, turns out the boy was a minor but Ja didn't know" I said.