"Look there's so manyyyyy"

Tomorrow I'm launching the website for my clothing brand

Tomorrow I'm launching the website for my clothing brand. Ja and I are in the car in the way to the mall to get some little stuff for my warehouse.

"Why we going to the mall instead of going to target or something" Ja said, "there's target in the mall" I said.

"Nah you ain't slick" Ja said, "you tryna run my pockets up" he said.

"Maybe" I smiled, "you something else" he smirked. "What all you getting" he said.

"Well I need little things like soap, toilet paper, and then like pens, printer paper, and all that stuff" I said.

"So we not gon be in here too long" Ja asked, "nah only like twenty minutes" I said.

"alright" he said, we got out the car and walked into the mall.

"omg ja look" I said pointing at the photo booth inside of the hall. "Let's take pictures" I said.

"Nah it's enough people taking pictures of me in this mall" he said referring to the people who were 'sneakily' recording him.

"pleaseeeee" I said, "come on damn" he said. We went inside and I sat on his lap.

"Ok throw up your middle finger" I said, "3...2...1" flash

"Kiss" I said "3...2...1" flash

"Kissy face" I said "3...2...1" flash

"Tongue out" I said, "no that's gay" "3...2...1" flash

We stepped out and waited for our pictures to print out.

"Aww I look so cute" I said, "you look good cause you with me" Ja said fixing his imaginary tie

"boy please" I said, we started walking and I saw the pretzel cart.