"She called me daddy before you called me daddy"

I woke up this morning and saw Ja and Kaari still asleep on the couch

I went to the bathroom the brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I finished I went to the kitchen and started cooking.

I was making French toast and eggs. While I was cooking I saw Kaari pop her head up. "morning mommy" she said seeing me in the kitchen.

"good morning baby" I said smiling at her, she looked over and realized Ja was still there.

She crawled onto his lap and started shaking his head "daddy wake up" she smiled. ja didn't get up he just groaned.

Kaari took two of her fingers and stuck it up his nose. Ja sat up quickly and started gasping for air.

Kaari and I started laughing and he looked at us angry, "you did that" he asked pointing at karri.

"no" she said smirking, "yes you did" he smiled throwing her up in the air and catching her.

"imma get you back" he said as he tickled her, "no daddy I'm sorry, stop" she said laughing.

"Nah, this what you gon get" he said tickling her and giving her little kisses. "what you cooking" he asked looking up at me.

"French toast and eggs" I said, "mommy no like eggs" Kaari said shaking her head at ja.

"I know your mommy don't like eggs" ja said, "how you know" she said putting her hands on her hips.

"Because I knew your mommy before you" Ja said picking Kaari up and sitting her in the counter.

"No me know her first" Kaari said, "no me" Ja said, "No me knew her first daddy" Kaari said.

"She called me daddy before you called me daddy" Ja said, "ALRIGHT" I said. he did not have to say all that.

"Time to eat" I said putting Kaari in her high chair and handing Ja a plate. "say ahh" I said feeding Kaari.

"cooking still good" Ja said stuffing his mouth, "don't talk with your mouth full" I said giving Kaari more eggs.

"so what are you doing today" I asked him, "I got a practice at 1" he said, "I want to take kaari".

"Uhm yeah I guess that's cool" I said, "I haven't seen the team in a while".

"Your coming?" He asked me, "yeah I have to be there" I said.

"I can't watch my baby along?" He said getting defensive, "you haven't been here for a year, there's things you don't know" I said.

"Like what" he said, "like she can't have a lot of dairy, or she's got asthma so she can't run around too long" I said.

"Whatever man" he said putting his plate in the sink. "You want daddy to dress you Kaari" he asked her.

"yea" she mumbled chewing her food, "alright my baby gotta stay fly rolling with me" Ja said.