"damn ma in the party"

Me, Dantae, and Ja we're all in the car on our way to a local party

Our friend group hadn't all hung out together in a while so we decided going to a party would be fun, Marcus and gabby were meeting us there.

"Damn this bitch packed as fuck" Gabby said, we had to park kind of far because it was full.

When we walked in there was loud music and lots of yelling, partially from there being 3 nba players there.

"I'm gonna go look for gabby" I said looking at Ja. "Why you can't stay with me" he asked me.

"Because some of the girls here look like they might kill me if you touch me again" I laughed.

"Alright ma" he said and I walked away. I looked around the party but I didn't see gabby.

I went to the kitchen and I saw her. "Hey girl you look pretty" I said to her.

"Thanks you look good too" she said, "what your good girl self doing here" she said.

"I like to get turnt up sometimes" I laughed, "did you forget I met the boys at a party" I said.

"Yeah but you were sitting in a room alone" she said laughing at me. "I wasn't alone" I scoffed, "Ja was there."

"Your boyfriend Ja" she said, "stop playing" I smiled.

"Y'all seriously are so good together" she said, "I met the boys in 11th grade" she said.

"You're a good influence on all of them" she said, "even me" she said.

"Stop I'm not someone to praise" I said, "but you are, you do good and you have a good focus" she said.

"Well when you say it like that" I said twirling my hair "you're a mess" Gabby laughed.

"Where's the alcohol I'm too sober right now" I said, gabby handed me a bottle of Casamigos.

I grabbed two red cups and poured alcohol into them. "Cheers to letting loose" I said.

We drank and talked for a while until we felt the alcohol kick in.

"It's going down" by Yung Joc turned on. "I love this song" Gabby said pulling me to dance with her.

We started dancing and twerking on each other. "Hell yeah" Gabby said as she recorded me slapping my butt.

"Hell naw" I heard someone say and saw Ja as he grabbed my hand dragging me to the couch and on his lap.

Right behind us was Marcus and Gabby, "why did you do that I was having fun" I fake pouted.

"You don't know how to act so you finna have fun from a distance" Ja said.

"I was just dancing" I said rolling my eyes, "twerking and dancing is different" he said.

"And watch who you rolling your eyes at" he said to me.

"You're not gonna stop my fun" I said, "you can have fun right here" he said grabbing his phone.

Fine. Since you won't let me dance over there, I'll dance over here and I started whining on him.

He put his phone down and at first he was just looking at me. I felt him start rubbing my butt and grabbing my waist.

"damn" I heard him groan. y'all hear sumn purring?

I leaned back on Ja and he started feeling all over my body.

"damn ma in the party" he smirked at me. If I was sober I wouldn't have done this, but we're both tipsy and down for whatever.

"yeah" I said, "you tryna leave" he asked me while still rubbing on me.

"yeah" I said, and we left the party. We got in the car and he was speeding the whole time and didn't say a word.

We got to Ja's house that he lived in by himself and he opened my car door and carried me to his room bridal style.

when we got to the room he threw me on the bed and went down on me. He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me.

He kissed me hard and put his tongue down my throat as I kissed him back. He was rubbing me through my dress causing me to mean.

"shit ja" I said arching my back. He kicked his shoes off and then took off his shirt while I looked at him.

He had very defined muscles and abs, I think he saw me staring because he started smirking at me.

He started kissing down my neck leaving hickeys all on my neck. He pulled my dress from the bottom and pulled it over my head.

I wasn't wearing a bra and he went straight to sucking on my boobs as I moaned softly under him.

After a while he started kissing down my stomach giving me butterflies and hitching my breathe.

He got to my underwear and took one finger and pulled it off. He put both his hands on my waist and started eating me out.

He licked all over it hitting all the right spots, "fuck bubba" I moaned looking at him as he ate me out.

He took one of his hands off of my waist and put two fingers inside of me. He started pumping in and out of me slowly.

After I got used to it he started going faster and I could feel myself getting close. "Ja I'm finna cum" I said.

"Nah, hold it" he said pulling his pants down. He lined himself up with me and slowly went inside.

"mmm" I moaned in pleasure, he started slowly with only a little of him inside of me.

"there you go ma" he said going in and out of me. I was already close and his sweet talking was making it harder to contain myself.

He swiftly turned me over and at full speed was giving me backshots with all of him inside of me.

"fu-uck ja—" I moaned as he smashed himself inside of me gripping my waist hard with one hand, and my ass in the other.

""just like that" he said still going, "ta-me some— outtt" I moaned putting my hand back trying to slow him down.

"Nah take it" he said, you wanted to dance didn't you?" He asked me.

"Fuck Ja I can't hold it" I said, "come for me ma" he said slowing down as he came inside of me.

He leaned down and gave me a long passionate kiss. "come shower with me" he said.

__________________________________
First time writing smut, if it's bad don't judge me

Comment & Vote 🤍