"You're such a crybaby"

Ja 💕

Ja 💕

liviii

yesss

I left my lunch at home, can you bring me some on my lunch break

yeah sure

thanks, it's at 1:15

ok I'll be there

Since Ja wanted me to bring him lunch and it was already 10:30 I decided to start cooking it. I looked in the fridge and decided I wanted to make Birria tacos.

I got some chuck roast and seasoned it. Then I put it in the pan and seered both sides for a bit in each side.

Then I roasted half a onion and some garlic, while I cut the seeds out of dried chili peppers. I toasted them for a few minutes.

I took my onion out the pan and put my meat back in, then I added eight cups of water in.

I added the chili peppers and some tomatoes. I seasoned it and then added my onion back in. I put a lid on and let it simmer for a while.

I took everything in the pot and put it in the blender except for my meat. I put the blended food back in the pot and let it simmer more.

I shredded some cheese, and when I finished I shredded my meat. I dipped corn tortillas in the sauce and put it in a hot pan.

I added some cheese, meat, onions and cilantro and then folded it up. I put the tacos in a taco ut box, and put some of the sauce in there too.

I put the box into a lunchbox and added a jarrito

I put the box into a lunchbox and added a jarrito. I threw some napkins in there and called it a day.

I put it on the counter and went to my room to get dressed. I threw on some grey pants and a pink shirt