"Fuck that nigga"

I'm in the car with Kaari on my way to tabby's house

I'm in the car with Kaari on my way to tabby's house. We pulled up and knocked on the door.

"Hey Kaari" gabby said grabbing Kaari from her. "Hi" Kaari said.

"So you gon say hey to Kaari but not me? bet" I said walking inside.

"I'm sorry but I love Kaari more" gabby laughed, "her wuv me mowe" Kaari said.

"that was my friend first" I said as we all walked into gabbys room.

"yea but hwer my fwend now" Kaari said, "oh ok" I said grabbing carry and tickling her.

"Noo stoppp" she laughed, "nope" I smiled still tickling her.

"ok, ok, hwer bof our fwend" she said, "ok thank you" I smiled.

"go get your iPad out my purse if that's what you want to use" I said, Kaari went to my purse and grabbed the iPad.

"y'all are so cute, I want a mini me" gabby said, "you could have one, you and Marcus are still together" I said.

"He dosent want kids, at least no time soon. But I'm not about to be 32 pregnant, sorry but no" she laughed.

"Once y'all have a kid he'll fall in love with it" I said, "speaking of Marcus he's calling" she said answering her phone.

"Hello" she said

"I'm at McDonald's, you want something?" He asked, "uhm no" she said.

"Do you or Kaari want anything?" She whispered, "no but her Kaari a nugget happy meal" I said.

"Get a nugget happy meal" gabby said, "what drink" he asked, "sprite" gabby said.

"Alright I'll make my way over there in a minute" Marcus said and hung up.

"Now you know Kaari can't have soda" I said, "I gotta get my niece a treat every once in a while" gabby said as I rolled my eyes.

"You still haven't talked to Ja" Gabby asked, "Gabby you ask me this like everyday and the answers always no" I said.

"Well I just want you too, you can't keep Kaari from her dad forever" Gabby said.

"I'm not keeping her from him, he's keeping himself from her. Does he even ask about her?" I said.

"He used to a lot when you were pregnant but I never even told him you had the baby, I just said 'call her and you'd know' and he stopped asking" gabby said.

"I never got a call either, he doesn't care so I'll do this myself". I said.

"Mommy look" Kaari said walking towards me showing me the drawing she mad sim her iPad.

"wow it's so cute" I said, "here's your food" I heard someone say.

I looked up and saw Marcus handing Gabby a happy meal, and Ja and Dantae in the doorway with their mouths open.