"I love you too Ja"

"Wake up" I heard someone say as I got hit in the face with a pillow

"stopp" I groaned, "no get up" Ja said. "Let me mommy sleep" Kaari said taking a pillow out Ja's hand.

"Olivia get up" he said, "what" I said turning over to face him.

"You took a nap at 3 and it's 5, get up" he said. "Fine I'm getting up" I said starting to sit up.

"Good, I'm finna take y'all out" he said. "Takes us out where" I asked.

"Our to eat" he said, "I WANT TO GO OUT TO EAT" Kaari said jumping on the bed.

"Where are we gonna eat" I asked, "that's for me to know and you to find out" he said.

"Whatever" I said standing up and rolling my eyes. "Kaari your daddy so difficult" I said.

"Shut up" he said, I walked to the bathroom to pee. I washed my hands and walked out.

I grabbed my towel and got in the shower, when I got out I dried off and put on my robe.

"Ja what should I wear" I asked, "something fancy" he said.

I went to my room and found a cute creame colored dress to put on.

I wanted to straighten my hair but I knew it would take too much time

I put it into a low slick back bun with a middle part. I put on a little makeup and got Kaari ready.

I put Kaari in overalls because her dresses were all dirty

I put Kaari in overalls because her dresses were all dirty. As I was putting her hair in two bins Ja walked in.

"ohh, liv you look so sexy" he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Stop I'm trying to do her hair" I giggled, "she won't remember this" he said kissing down my neck.

"Cut it out" I said pushing him away, "you look good too" he said giving Kaari a kiss on the checks.

"Thank you" she smiled, "me so pretty me need a dollar" she said putting her hand out.

I started dying laughing, "what she say" Ja asked me, "she said she so pretty she needs dollar" I said.

"Girl you tryna run my pockets" Ja said, "yes" Kaari smiled.

Ja pulled $5 out his pocket and put it in her hand, "this enough?" He asked. "It'll do" she said.

"You something else" he smiled, we left the house shortly after and arrived at this fancy restaurant.

We walked in and got seated at a table. "This place is really nice, thanks for taking us out" I said sitting down.

"Had to treat the family" he said. "Shit was weird but we back good now" he said.

"I'm glad we are" I said, "yeah me too, how your business going" he asked me.

"It's been really good" I said, "I'm averaging around 900 new orders a day, it sounds hard to keep up with but it's not" I said.

"Okay you finna be a big baller" he smiled, "yeah you not the only one who got something going for you" I said.

The waiter had came back with our drinks and taken our food orders.

"Kaari do you like when daddy leaves go go home" Ja asked Kaari who was playing with the ketchup.

"No I don't like it" Kaari said, "what if I was able to stay with you all the time" Ja asked.

"I want you to stay forever and ever" Kaari said, "what are you doing" I asked Ja confused.

"Y'all should move in with me" Ja said, "why" I said.

"Because this back and fourth shut ain't gon cut it, we back together so why not" he said.

"We've only been back together for two months, I don't want to move too fast" I said.

"I don't want you to either, I'm just suggesting it" he said.

"Well Kaari does hate it when you leave, and honestly I do too" I said.

"We already barley see you during basketball season because of your schedule" I said.

"Exactly, you could see me all the time if you stayed with me" he said.

"Yeah why not, we can move in together" I said. "Great, I got lots of room" he said.

"Kaari we're moving in with daddy" I said, "Yay! Then you don't leave no more" she asked him.

"I won't leave as much" he said, "good" she said. We got our food and ate.

We paid and walked out to the car. "We've come a long way" Ja said as we walked to the car.

"I know, we went from not talking to taking our disgusted home together" I said.

"I want you to know liv, I'll never abandon you like that again. I love you and Kaari, y'all the best things to happen to me, don't forget that" he said.

Him saying that made me feel really happy. I really cared about Ja and I'm glad he said that.

"I love you too Ja" I said, he gave me a long passionate kiss.

"No kissing" Kaari said as she reached for the car door handle she was too short to touch.

"Sorry Kaari" I said putting her in the car and buckling her up.

I got in the car and we drove off going home.

THE END

______________________________

I know this isn't the great ending chapter yall probably wanted but I didn't know what to write.

I loved this book but I didn't want to drag it on too much so I decided to end it.

I have other books so go read them if you liked this. This may not be then end of his book forever I might come back and write more but as of now it's a wrap.

Love you all and thanks for the votes and comments.

Comment & Vote 🤍