Bonus Chapter Four

DEAN'S POV

"Kamala, rise and shine." My dear father-in-law commanded barging into my room in the middle of the night.

What was with everyone in the Anderson family getting off ruining my sleep every night. I swear to God, I hadn't had a decent full night's sleep in a month. It was always being interrupted by one person or another in the household. At this point I was running on fumes but already used to it, so I sat up alert and ready for whatever he had planned.

"Sir?" I mumbled sleepily.

River got up as well, the blankets falling away exposing her beautiful sleepy face. It's a good thing she was wearing my t-shirt otherwise Mr. Anderson would have seen more than a father should.

"Dad it's one am in the morning, we just came to bed like an hour ago. What do you want?" River asked suppressing a yawn.

River and I had spent the day weapons training and I was beat but I could not let her father know that.

"One month is up, I'm collecting." Mr. Anderson replied.

He looked ready for war dressed in full tactical gear as were the four guards with him, looming at the door like a covert SEAL team.

"And it couldn't wait till morning?" River challenged.

"No! Kamala, weapons room in twenty minutes." He retorted.

"It's Kamau and of course sir." I nodded getting out of bed.

I knew he was getting my name wrong on purpose. Mr. Anderson was gone before my feet could even touch the ground.

"He seriously couldn't wait until dawn, it's only four hours away." River groaned dropping back onto the bed with a frustrated groan.

"He's your dad, I expected nothing less of him. What do you think he has prepared?" I asked.

"I have no idea but it's been a month of non-stop training. You are ready babe." River replied getting out of bed as well.

She stood toe to toe with me, wrapping her arms around my waist as she looked up at me.

"I'm nervous. What if I fail whatever test your father has prepared? Knowing him, its designed for me to fail." I breathed dropping my chin on top of Rivers head.

"You're right but we have also prepared you for every case scenario that he might come up with. Not to brag but we are good sensei's and you are a good student. You are ready padawan." River assured me rubbing soothing circles on my back.

She was right, they had gone hard on my ass and my body was a testament of that, I had more muscles now than at the beginning of the month, skills people could only dream off and the flexible stealth of a cat. It was something to be proud of if I was being honest but I couldn't help but worry. Mr. Anderson would not go easy on me but I had to try, for River and our marriage.

"Maybe a quickie will relax you." River suggested in a sultry voice as she reached between us to grab my dick.

I groaned and pulled her hand away bringing it to my lips. "I would love that but even I am not that fast. Your dad gave me twenty minutes and we have already used up five." I contested.

It was not like me to turn River down, I'd never actually done it but her father was waiting for me and I did not want to lose points before the test even started by being late.

"Argh fine but we can have celebratory kinky sex when you win. We can burst out the handcuffs." River replied winking at me.

"Deal." I beamed kissing her softly.