Bonus Chapter Six

DEAN'S POV

"I don't know why I had to be here. No offense, Dean I love your family, they are the best especially little Dwayne but I had a manicure appointment today that I will have to reschedule." Demi lamented.

"Fist of all, Dwayne is not little anymore, that boy has grown like a weed and second you are always barging in on us uninvited and the one time we actually invite you, you are complaining." River countered.

"There is beauty in unexpected visits. You guys love me, don't deny it." Demi argued.

"I can't with you." River scoffed walking away from her best friends to approach me.

She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest. I held her closer kissing the top of her head.

"I need a new best friend." She mumbled.

"I heard that! And no, you are not getting a new best friend. We are in this for life bitch." Demi yelled.

It was cute how the two best friends were always getting on each other's nerves. It reminded me of my own relationship with my siblings. Oh, how I missed them. I had not seen them in over a year that's why I was flying them out to LA to come visit. It was the first time my whole family was coming to see us in the states. I had been capo for more than two years and in that time we had only flown back to Kenya twice. I missed all of them greatly especially my mom.

"Shouldn't they be here by now?" River asked.

"Yes, and there they are." I replied pointing at the familiar jet I had sent to pick them up.

There's no way I would have made them fly commercial when I had so many birds at my disposal. Only the best for the Kinyua's.

The pilot gracefully landed the bird and five minutes later, the air hostess opened the door to let them out. The first person as to be expected was my princess Jasmine with Leah right behind her.

"Dean!!" They yelled running towards me.

I opened my arms out and caught them both. Oh, how I had missed them.

"My girls, I missed you." I confessed holding them tight.

"We missed you too." They chorused.

I soaked in their love for a little while longer until they spotted River and I ceased to exit.

My parents were the next ones out followed by Dwayne.

"Mom." I whispered hugging her close.

"My boy. Have you grown taller?" She asked stepping back to get a good look at me.

"Kind of." I replied with a shrug.

I had not grown taller but I was buffier with a lot more muscles. They just kept coming.

"Dad." I greeted politely hugging my old man.

"Son. It's good to see you."

"Likewise."

Putting my brother into a headlock was the only way I knew how to say hello.

"I did not miss you. Let me go you poor excuse of a mountain. Are you on steroids?" Dwayne cried out.

Luckily for him River came to his rescue and made me let him go so we could share a proper hug.

"So now that everyone is here, nice to see you all again Kinyua's, can we go? This sun is not good for my skin and I did not use sunscreen today." Demi demanded.

"There's one more person." I replied.

I turned her around just in time to see Dishan disembark from the plane.