Introduction

W049: Now, before we get into the new story, let's discuss the world of this universe. So the countries live in an enclosed island and have a few towns, but one of them is more popular, which is called Countryville. Yes, a few humans live at the island, but that's it.

There are cityhumans and statehumans, but they mostly stay over at their land.

If a country wants to go to their land or someone's else's they can go to the international map and just simply tap the place where they want to go.

Now humans have flags of the country they were born in, though their flags are more saturated than the country's flags. So the reason why the main character is here is because they were abducted and tested on for 6 months, the scientists or creature was not fully successful since main character was let out during the process of becoming a country.

The reasons for the experiment are unknown for now. At the moment, the countries are doing their best to get the main character back home, it might be a difficult task but they can't keep them at the island for the rest of their life.

So their goal is to fix what happened and send the main character home.

That's all I can say for now, but do enjoy the story.