Chapter 1: New life

Countryville
~

3rd POV

Y/N woke up in a nice, comfortable, and soft bed. The ball of gas rose and gleams through the window of their bedroom. They groaned as they took the blanket and covered their head from the sunlight.

They closed their eyes and sighed, heading back to sleep.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Mother fucker!" Y/N threw the blanket off of them and slam their fist against the clock. They look around and see that they are still in the room UN gave them.

They let out a sigh before getting up and going to their closet. They took out their clothes and set them on the bed. Y/N heads into the bathroom and did their business, doing their hair and brushing their teeth.

Heading out from the bathroom and over to their bed, they grabbed the clothes and put them on. They exited their room and headed downstairs, and the atmosphere smelt of toast, eggs, and bacon. Y/N went over to the kitchen and saw the UN scrolling through the news while also munching on some toast.

"Morning, UN." They greeted.

"Oh, hello, Y/N. Had a nice rest?"

"Yeah, I guess I didn't want to get up."

UN lets out a soft chuckle, taking a sip of his coffee. "That's understandable."

Y/N smiled as they grabbed the warm plate of breakfast. They sat down next to UN and ate it.

"Oh! Before I forget and head to work, I got you something." He said, getting up and leaving the kitchen. Y/N hums and continue eating their breakfast while they wait for UN.

Soon, the organization came back with a wrapped present in his hands. He then set the present down. "Go ahead and open it."

Y/N looks over at UN and over at the present. They shrug and rip open the present. Once they open it, they see a small watch. It looks to be more like an apple watch.

"I know you've been here for only two weeks, but I thought I'd give you something for emergencies. Only use it to contact other countries if you're in trouble without your phone." He said he continued to lecture Y/N about the watch.

Another reason he gave it to Y/N was because the person who experimented on them was still out there on the island, and it was safer to have something on them in case they come back to abduct Y/N again.

"Thanks, UN. I like it." They said with a smile, they put the watch on and gaze at it.

"I'm glad! Well, I'll be heading out now, I'm sure there are some countries out that will gladly hang out with you. I know a few who have a day off today. Otherwise, you can go to the Empire Mansion and bother them." The organization said he picked up his suitcase and bid Y/N goodbye before leaving and heading to work.

When the countries learned about the simulation Y/N went through, they went ahead and introduced them to some of the empires. They even gave Y/N a spare key to the mansion for whenever they felt like hanging out with them.

Y/N got up and took the dirty dishes to the sink, cleaning them and drying them before putting them away. They go to the front door and swing it open. They look around and see some of the countries walking around and chatting.

And thus begins another day in Countryville. What journey shall await Y/N?