Chapter 4: After Party

Countryville
~

3rd POV
~

Y/N was sleeping peacefully, a bottle in one hand and the other hand covering their eyes from any light that shimmers at their eyes. Half of their upper body lies on the floor while the bottom part of their body lies on a couch or bed, and they aren't sure.

They continued to sleep in the odd, uncomfortable position until the smell of food entered their nostrils. That was enough to wake them, they flutter their eyes open and moved their hand away. Looking around them started panicking because they weren't at UN's house, but they soon realized they were at Mexico's house.

Y/N lets out a sigh of relief before looking around, seeing Russia on the floor face flat with a pile of bottles on top of his body. South Korea had half of his body out the window, his head in the bushes. Japan slept on the couch with a manga on her face. Ukraine was sleeping on the coffee table. She looked comfortable there.

They shuffle their legs from the couch and get up, gently setting down the bottle and heading to the kitchen with their weak wobbly legs. Their legs felt like noodles or jelly.

Entering the kitchen, they see Mexico, Germany, and Canada. Mexico and Canada were both cooking breakfast while Germany was drinking his coffee. He was the first one to notice Y/N.

"Guten Morgen, Y/N." He greeted, setting his coffee down and scrolling through his phone.

"Morning, guys." Y/N yawned. They sat down and groaned a bit at the stinging pain they felt in their head.

"Such a wild night," Canada said. He held a smile like always as he flipped pancakes on the pan.

The Latin country chuckles as he nods with the Canadian. "Sí! You guys were wild last night."

"What happened?" Y/N ask, looking over at the two countries as they wanted answers.

"Hmmm, well, of course, you all drank with you, Japan, and South Korea being lightweight drinkers." The Canadian started.

"How dare you, I'm not a lightweight drinker." They huff as they crossed their arms, they heard Mexico snorting at their bullshit. They even heard a faint chuckle from Germany as well.

"I did remember that you challenged Russia in a drinking challenge." He continued.

"Who won?"

"Who do you think? Russia won, and you were beyond wasted."

Y/N huffed and crossed their arms, pouting in the process. "I thought I could take him on."

"How many times have you challenged him over these past few weeks?" The Latin country asks, looking over at them with a smile.

"8 times surprisingly." The European answered, sipping on his coffee. The answer made Mexico burst out laughing.

"8 times?! ¡Mierda santa!" He wheezed out.

Y/N was about to say something until they felt a presence from behind them, turning around They see a tired grumpy superpower nation.

"Замолчи... you're loud." Russia grunts, walking into the kitchen and sitting between Germany and Y/N.

"Good morning to you too, Russia. I hope you don't mind pancakes!" Canada said, smiling more now that he sees that his friends are starting to wake up.

"Well, now that Mister Grumpy is awake, I'll go get the others." Mexico snickers a bit, taking out some pans and heading off to the living room.

Canada set down plates in front of the three before serving himself and sitting down.

"This looks good, Canada!" Y/N said with awe, their mouth watering at the sight of the dish. Fluffy golden pancakes with scrambled steamy eggs and the best of all crispy juicy tender bacon.

They looked over at Russia and gave him a mischievous smile. "LAST ONE TO FINISH THEIR PLATE GETS TO THE PAY THE WINNER!" Without another thought, the two digs in with no hesitation.

"Can't those two not challenge each other every day?" Germany sighed, taking a bite of his breakfast.

Soon, Japan, South Korea, and Ukraine came into the kitchen and grabbed their plates. They watched Russia and Y/N race to who eats faster, some bidding on Russia and others bidding on Y/N.

In short, Russia won again.

"Give up?" The Russian asks with a smirk, drinking his beverage.

Y/N glares at him before taking out their wallet and giving Russia the money he won. Luckily, UN pays them for stuff like groceries, shopping, and things they need.

"Mark my words, Russia. I WILL DEFEAT YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHEN OR WHAT BUT I WILL!"

Russia laughed in response and ruffled their hair. He got up and went to clean his plate.

"Pay up Japan," South said with a grin, the Asian country groans as she pays South and Ukraine.

Y/N felt a pat on their shoulder, they look up and saw Mexico with a smile. "Don't worry, amigo, you'll get him next time. Don't give up." He then gave them a wink before leaving the kitchen with his guitar on his back.

"Well, I should be heading to work, but you guys kidnapped me and left my car at the mansion," Germany said, looking at his phone. He sets it and goes to help Russia clean the dishes.

"I have to take the others to work too. Maybe Mexico can drive you and Y/N over to get your car." Russia suggested.

"¡Sí! I wouldn't mind, I haven't been to the Empire Mansion in years!" The Latino yelled, popping his head in the kitchen with excitement sparkling in his eyes.

"Well, let's not forget that Y/N stole my family's beer."

"Technically, it's called borrowing, not stealing, Germs," Y/N said with a smile that says a lot of bullshit. Germany looked over at them, rolled his eyes, and smirked before putting the dishes away.
~

Y/N said goodbye to Russia, Ukraine, Canada, Japan, and South Korea. "Make sure to tell Ame about the party! He missed out!"

"Yeah, and I'll punch him too," Russia said, waving goodbye as he drives off to work.

Watching as they leave for their office jobs, they heard Mexico clasping his hands together. "Alright! ¡Vamos!" He twirled his keys and headed to his car, jumping into the driver's seat with Germany going into the passenger.

Y/N wiggled into the backseat, pulling out the seat belt and clicking themselves in.

"First, we go to the booze store real quick," Germany said.

"And I'll work on my amazing apology speech too for 'stealing' their beer." They said as reached over to Germany and mess with him a bit, only to be gently pushed back into their seat.