Chapter 3: Squad Party

Empire Mansion
~

3rd POV
~

While Russia was looking around for Germany, Y/N was chatting with one of the oldest empires in the mansion.

"So Holy, have you seen Germs anywhere?" They ask. They jumped a bit at a sudden slam. Turning their head over to the Russian who was standing beside a fallen bookshelf.

"... I thought there was a secret passage."

Holy softly chuckled, "You kids brighten my day, I swear. But I do think that Germany is playing competitive chess against his Gorßvater."

"What room?" Russia asked, putting the bookshelf back where it was and organizing the books to their respective place.

"They're outside in the garden, German Empire and Austria-Hungary love chatting in the garden every day." The empire responded. He took a sip of his tea before continuing. "They should still be going against each other, I have not checked on them in the last hour, so I wouldn't know the score."

Once Russia was finished putting the stuff away, Y/N got up and hugged Holy. "Thank you for giving us the information."

"Да! We will kidnap Германия properly." The Russian said, giving a menacing smile along with Y/N doing the same thing.

"Well, have fun with that, you two, I'll see you guys again soon," Holy said, he waved at the two who then left the living room.

Russia texted the others in the group chat, letting them know where Germany was. Y/N mapped out the mansion, so they lead Russia to where one of the entrances to the garden.

"Ok, South Korea and Japan got the car running. Canada convinced Templar and Kingdom of Sicily to keep the gate open, and Ukraine has the corridors open." Russia said. He put his phone away and peeked out the window.

"I'm surprised the other empires aren't curious about what we're up to." Y/N hums, peeking with Russia.

"I believe it's best for them to not get involved, especially when they see a group of midgets and a giant together." The country snickers a bit, earning a small punch from Y/N.

After a while, they finally spot Germany and the German Empire playing chess against each other. They were surrounded by East, Weimar, Prussia, Third Reich, and Austria-Hungary.

"Ok, I have a plan." Russia huffs when he saw how crowded it was.

"Shoot it."

"You'll need to distract them, and I'll snatch Germany and bolt to the car." He said.

"So basically, I'm live bait."

"Да."

"...FOR THE SQUAD!"
~

Germany and German Empire kept going at it, not seeming to stop when they were playing the board game. To the others, it was an intense battle that didn't involve violence for once.

The game continued until they heard something from across the garden. It came from the maze of hedges.

"HEY, GUYS, I GOT ALL YOUR STASH OF GERMAN BEER!!" Y/N yelled from the hedges.

The family looks at each other in confusion, even going as far as having one of them check the fridge.

"They're bluffing. There's no way they could have taken every single bottle." Prussia said, crossing his arms as he waits for East to come back. And he did.

"Well?"

"Uh.. yeah, they have it." East shyly said, messing with his fingers.

"WAS?! KOMM HIERHER ZURÜCK!" The family then dashes into the maze to find the little thief. Germany got up from his seat only to be picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"You're coming with us, Germs." The Russian said, he then looks over at East and Austria-Hungary. "Tell папа I said hi." He then takes off with Germany, running inside the mansion, and through the halls.

"Deutschland has such nice friends." The dual monarch said with a smile. He hums as he and East patiently wait for his family to come back.
~

Russia and Ukraine ran to the car with Germany, who was confused and frightened. South Korea, Japan, and Canada were in the car already waiting for the others. The Korean nation went to the backseat when he saw Russia running.

The tall country shoves Germany into the car. He then looked around and noticed that they were missing someone.

"Wait, where's Y/N???" Canada asked. He sticks his head out from the window and looks around for them.

"The cavalry is here!!!" A familiar voice yelled. The squad looked at the gate and saw Teutonic Order riding his horse with Y/N behind him, carrying German Beer.

Now, how did Teutonic Order get involved? Simple, he heard what was going on before Y/N and Russia went into the garden and offered to give Y/N some backup.

Behind the two was an angry group of Germans chasing after them. "Y/N!! Give it back!!"

Russia started to get out of the driveway and pop open the trunk. "Get in! Quickly!!"

Y/N got off the horse and ran to the car, jumping into the trunk with the box of German Beer. They slam the trunk closed with Russia slamming on the gas pedal, quickly speeding off.

"Operation Germany is a success!!" Cheered Japan, who then hugged a very confused Germany.

"And with the good stuff, we can have an actual party going!" South Korea laughs with Y/N who sticks their head out from the back.

"You might have to buy them some German Beer the next time you visit, Y/N," Canada said, giving a small smile with the havoc going on in the car.

"So where are we heading for the party?" Ukraine asks, looking over at the squad.

"Not America's place." Russia immediately said.

"Not Italy's place either. It's already a mess." Germany huffs, crossing his arms.

"Oh! How about Mexico's place?" Japan thought out loud, everyone look at each other before agreeing.

"I'll go ahead and text him." The Canadian said, taking out his phone and contacting the Latin country.

Russia changed the direction, going to where Mexico was located in the town. With the squad rocking and laughing in the car.