Chapter 7: Old Friend

Countryville
~

3rd POV
~

Y/N went inside the building for the fourth time. Their punishment is almost over, and their last day is tomorrow. Over the week, they made new friends like Isreal, Portugal, Finland, Laos, Brazil, Chile, South Africa, Kuwait, and many more.

They go into meetings from time to time, taking UN's role to be the voice of reason, though half the time they felt like strangling someone afterward.

Here's an example!

~
Flaaaaash baaaaack
~

Y/N got done with printing China's papers. They stroll towards the Asain country's office, heading inside and gently setting the stack down on his desk.

Suddenly, they heard their ringtone going off, and they quickly took it out of their pocket and answered it.

"Hello! Hello! What's up?" They casually said, sitting down on China's sofa that was in his office.

"Heyyyy Y/N, do you have enough time to check on a meeting? It's uh, getting pretty heated." The person from the other line asks, Y/N can tell that they were a bit anxious and faintly they hear voices yelling.

"Yeah, sure, Philippines, I'll go check it out immediately. Luckily, I'm already in the Asia department." Y/N said they got up from their seat and got out from China's office.

"Alright, cool, uh, thanks. I'll send someone to help you out." He said. He bid his goodbye and hung up. Y/N put their phone away and makes their way to one of the meeting rooms. One room being the obvious one is, of course, the problematic out of the others with the shouting and yelling.

Standing outside the room was a very annoyed and ticked off Martial Law. He had his arms crossed as he glared at the door.

"Heya Martial, I'm guessing Phil sent you to help me with this mess?" Y/N asked, going over to the country who huffed in response.

"I'll deal with the problem." He then cracked his knuckles before reaching for the doorknob and opening Pandora's box.

Well? What was in the room? Funny you asked.

Russia was strangling America as the capitalist tried to get him off, while Japan's older brother and China were trying to break the fight but they kept yelling at each other and throwing swear words and other insults.

Y/N and Martial stood there at the doorway. They then looked at each other and back at the commotion.

"..So about that dealing with the problem thing. I have a better solution." They said, looking over at Martial again. The country rose a brow as he looked down at the assistant.

"UN always makes sure I'm prepared, especially with something like this." Y/N then takes out an airhorn. "Cover your ears, this'll hurt."

Martial did what he was told and covered his ears, Y/N, then pressed down on the airhorn and let the sweet, sweet sound of it blast in the room. It, of course, caught the other countries' attention from the commotion they made.

"AAAAHHHH," America groans, covering his ears with the others around him.

Y/N puts the airhorn away and crossed their arms at the four. "Care to explain why you four are causing havoc in the Asia department? It's making everyone worried and uncomfortable."

"Answer or else." Martial threatened as he glared at the countries.

"Oh you know the big stupid Ivan being a dumb fuck as always." America said, only to recieve a smack from Russia himself.

"You're just worried about Russia, and I have a close bond." China huffs.

"A close bond that could lead to something disastrous! We know you have your eyes on Taiwan!" Japan yelled.

"And it's not your place to be interviewing both sides of the war! It's sketchy as fuck." America chimed in.

"Enough!" Y/N yelled, "You guys are acting like uncivilized children! This meeting is over! Everyone go back to their respective places now!"

Silence, the four countries look at each other. Giving each of them a glare before retreating to their offices.

"You want me to take you back to the Europe Department to vent to Switzerland?" Martial asks, looking down at the assistant once everyone, beside the two, left.

They let out a long sigh before answering, "Yes, please."
~

Y/N's wasn't focusing at the moment, so they accidentally bumped into someone. They fell and landed on their ass. "Sorry! I didn't see you there!" They immediately said, quickly taking any papers or files that fell to the ground.

"No, no! You're fine. there's no need to apologize." The person said, helping Y/N with picking up any fallen papers.

"Thank you.. um.. you're not a country, are you?" Y/N ask, look at the person in front of them.

"Oh! No, I'm not, and how rude of me..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm Berlin."