Information

Disclaimer!
This book takes place in a time after the movie: "avatar the way of water", in my scenario the Sully family have moved back into the woods with the few remaining people of their old clan, they've situated their homes a bit closer to the Metkayina tribe.

I'm going to be telling this story from Faxei'a Te Newomä's point of view. Both of her parents have died in the war and only she and her brother, Wëkei'o Te Newomä, have survived. (Faxei'a is her first name and Newomä her last, usually Na'vi add "daughter/son of —"
but in this case i'm not doing that.)

She and her brother live together. Her brother is a warrior and isn't always home to take care of her. They're both going through stuff since their parents died and thus have grown apart since.

Faxei'a has of course heard about the Sully family but even before she knew Kiri, Lo'ak and Neteyam. When they were little they occasionally played in the woods and hung out. She hasn't seen them since they fled to the Metkayina tribe.

This is my inspiration for Faxei'a

This is my inspiration for Faxei'a. Of course you don't have to use the same character! You can imagine her to look like anyway you'd prefer.

Faxei'a is 16 and Lo'ak is 17 in this story. Kiri is also 16 and Neteyam is 19. Her brother Wëkei'o is 21.

Furthermore i'd like to explain that she and Lo'ak have a "friendship" but she was always closer with Kiri. Neteyam and Lo'ak were usually fighting or causing trouble and Faxei'a and Kiri just tagged along, chatting and laughing amongst themselves. Wëkei'o and Neteyam are also on good terms. Tuk was too young to hang out back then.

(Also if you've been wondering, in this story spider was the one that died. I might mention him once or twice though.)

In this story I'm also playing into the fact that the Na'vi have cat like features and so after a couple are a mated pair the couple experience the heat and rut respectively.