Drawn close

He inches closer to me and I do the same. My eyelids closed I rest my forehead on his. Lo'ak does the same and softly pushes back.
"Lo'ak."

"Oel ngati kameie." I whisper. I open my eyes.

One of his hands slips out of my fingers and onto my cheek. Pulling me in for a tender and sweet kiss.

He moves deeper into the kiss and I do the same. Tongues intertwined and exchanging saliva. My hand squeezes his and he pulls me in even deeper with his other hand. After a short while he pulls back.
"Oel ngati kameie." He says breathlessly.

He pulls my hand over his shoulder and then places his hand on my back. Pulling me onto his lap. His other hand hasn't left my cheek. It caresses me gently. I wrap my other hand around his neck too. Rubbing my other cheek against his. Soft purrs and heavy breathing.

He moves down and pecks my neck. "Your scent." He mumbles. I pull away. "It's different, so sweet." He continues. I push his chest back a bit and inch closer to his neck gland too. I take a big sniff and notice the difference in his scent as well. He smells more... sensual.

His hands haven't stopped caressing my back, waist and hips. "Ma Faxei'a..." he whispers.

"Ma Lo'ak..." I say before kissing him once again. He needs a second to digest my calling but kisses me back passionately. This kiss is more intense. His eager tongue seeking mine. Dancing around vigorously. When we pull back to catch our breath I can't take my eyes of his feverish, intoxicated eyes. Staring hungrily back at mine.

His steamy breath having a somber attempt at hiding his arousal. Mine just alike. "You taste so inviting." I whisper. A pained smirk covers his face. "Don't tempt me." He says. Placing both his hands on my cheeks.

Planting a gentle kiss between my eyebrows.

"Let's take it slow." He says. I nod. I wrap my hands around his neck once again and embrace him. He does the same. Wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me tightly against him. I snuggle into the creak of his neck. He leaves a small peck on my shoulder.

When he slowly tries to pull away I pull him back in. "Let's stay like this for a bit longer." I say. Wrapping my legs around his torso. He nods. "Yes."

After some time has passed I pull back and grab his chin. I leave a small peck on his lips "Let's go back." I say. He agrees grabbing my hand in the process.

Back at home we go our separate ways and he makes me promise to visit him tonight. I giggle at his change in behaviour. He finally places a kiss on the back of my hand before letting go.

When I get back to my hut my tsmukan is asleep. Silently I slip inside and plop down. "Wëkei'o." I whisper. His eyes slowly open. "You're back." I nod in response. "I, smell it went well." He adds. I giggle. "I guess you could say that."

He grabs a basket, it's filled with different fruits and seeds. "I have also gathered Teylu." He pulls out a handful of sticks with Teylu and vegetables pierced onto them. "Lets start a fire." He says with a smile. I hum excitedly.

After wutso, Wëkei'o has left again. Leaving me by myself for the night. Soft knocks on my hut.

"You promised to visit me." Lo'ak grumpily says.

He enters the hut after noticing my tsmukan is away. "Next time i'll ask your brother for his consent of our relationship." He says. "Sure, what about your parents?" I ask. He contemplates for a moment. "Let's do your brother first. Mine already knew about my feelings for you..." he scratches the back of his neck. I giggle. "Okay~"

"How long have you felt this way..." I ask. He locks eyes with me.
"I don't know... I can't remember when it started, I guess I always felt this way towards you." He explains.
I cover my face in embarrassment. "Really?" I mumble.
He grabs my hand. "Don't be shy~"
I look away. "And here I thought we were such good friends." This makes Lo'ak laugh.
"We were, skxawng! Why do you think it took so long for me to admit it?" He catches my gaze. "Sorry about not noticing it earlier." I mumble. He shakes his head. And places my hand on his heart. I recognise his heartbeat and grab his hand as well. Also placing it on my chest. He moves closer and closes his eyes.

"If you had figured out my feelings earlier, i'm sure you'd turn me down. I was much too dumb and reckless. I can take care of you now." Lo'ak says. I giggle. "You're still dumb and reckless." I joke. He chuckles and tilts his head. "Fair enough."

We lay down on my bed. His hand on my waist and chin on my head. I softly trace the stripes on his chest with my fingertips. Watching his chest rise and fall. Matching his breathing.

Feeling truly at piece. I kiss his chest and wrap my arms around his torso. Shutting my eyes.
"Sweet dream, ma Faxei'a." I hear Lo'aks calming voice say before drifting asleep.