A minute alone

My knees next to his body and my body situated on Lo'aks lap.

I was accidentally straddling him!

His hand was covering his face but between his fingers I could tell his bright purple-ish red flushed face.

For a couple of second I debate if I should get up and leave but when I look around theres not much to see other than bushes and trees. We had fallen into quite a good hiding spot and the next minute had already started.
"Let's stay here for now." I whisper. Lo'ak doesn't respond but nods softly.

The next 15 seconds or so I get to admire Lo'aks chest and stomach. He has since removed his hand from his face but he's not locking eyes with me. I place my hand on his stomach and feel the muscles under my palm. Moving up and down, rhythmical. I press my other hand down on his chest and in the blink of an eye his hands had grabbed my waist. "Ah!" I let out a small yelp. I cover my mouth. He looks at me. "Sorry you scared me." I whisper. "My bad." He replies.

The silence has created a sort of tension and especially the position has proven to be embarrassing but not uncomfortable.

This comfortability was quickly broken when we hear footsteps near. I quickly duck down. Lo'aks hands travel to my back and he presses me down onto him. My cheek on his chest and his hands on my back. We still have 35 seconds left in this hiding spot. Hopefully the seeker will be far enough away after that.

We softly catch our breath and I calm down little by little. Until I feel something pressed against my groin. Isn't that where... Lo'ak has once again covered his eyes with his hand. Probably of embarrassment. I can't help but feel embarrassed too. This sensation is totally unfamiliar. My clit pressed on his bulge. A weird itch or tingling feeling forms where he's pressed.

Just a little I move my hips to hopefully redirect my clit elsewhere. This does actually the opposite. Lo'ak grabs my hips and holds me tightly in place. "Don't move skxawng." He whispers. I gasp for air. Now he's pressed directly against a good spot. I can feel myself getting wet and my cheeks turn hot. Lo'ak notices my parted lips and unsteady breathing. "What's wrong?" He asks. His grip on my hips loosening. Unconsciously I grind a little onto him. "N-nothing." I mumble. He gulps. A slight whimper escapes his lips. "Fuck."

The minute has passed but I couldn't care less about moving to another hiding spot now. It seems Lo'ak isn't thinking about that anymore either. He hums softly while softly pressing up against me. His eyes partly shut and breathing a little heavy. We lock eyes and I feel the nervousness in my stomach again. My heart has stopped beating for a second. Is he going to kiss me?

"Lo'ak, Faxei'a! The games over! You've won!" We hear Kiri yell in the distance. In shock we both sit up. "I can't." He mumbles. "Shit, you should... go hide somewhere else!" I whisper. "Until it's calmed down." I add. He nods and I get off of him onto the ground. He sneaks away and I follow him with my gaze until he's out of sight.

"Woo yes!" I stand up and see the other three siblings spread out through the forest. Shocked they turn to me. "I'm so good at hiding..." I add. "Not the best though. Lo'ak is still hiding somewhere." Tuk says. "Oh really? Damn. Well, we should probably head back already. He might be near the entrance." I say. The others agree and we walk back the long way to the forest entrance.

To my surprise Lo'ak was indeed at the forest entrance. "So? Who's the best at hide and seek?" He mocks. Neteyam scoffs and hits his shoulder as they continue walking somewhere. Kiri, Tuk and I follow behind.

"You wanted to talk Faxei'a?" Kiri says. "Oh right! I've wanted to ask you if you wanted to visit the Vitraya Ramunong with me tomorrow." (Tree of souls) I recall. She looks at me surprised. "Hm yeah of course... why do you want to go?" She asks. I don't really feel like bringing up the Lo'ak situation to her now.

"Clarity, I guess." I say, after a while, instead.