For now...

The next morning I wake up and to my surprise Lo'ak is still next to me in bed. I rub my eyes and turn my body around.

Shocked I get up. "Tsmukan!" I scream whisper. He had already returned. He chuckles as he stuffs his mouth with Episoth seeds. I cover my face in embarrassment and peek through, onto Lo'ak who is sleeping soundly next to me. His arm still on my legs.

"Tsmuke..." he whispers. I lower my hands. Resting one atop Lo'aks wrist. I look at my Tsmukan attentively. "Are you happy?" Wëkei'o sounds calm but his face is laced with sadness.

I look at Lo'ak again and back at my brother. "He makes me very happy." I say. I feel my cheeks warm up. My tsmukan nods and shoves the basket with the Episoth seeds towards me. He grunts while standing up and stretches his back and arms.

"You can assure him... I approve of your relationship." He says before slipping out of the hut with his bow and arrows.

I bring the basket closer to me but lay back down. I turn back towards Lo'ak. His eyes forming a soft frown between his eyebrows. I stroke over the hairs. Just like his dad he has eyebrows and five fingers.

I grab the hand that had covered my legs and slip my finger in between his. The veins on his hands popping as he tightens the grip on our hold.

His eyes meet mine and I smile contently. He chuckles softly before planting a kiss on my temple.
"Good morning." His croaky voice soothing but arousing at the same time.

"Lo'ak I have something to share." I say after giving him some time to wake up and sit up straight.

"Talk to me." He says. I lock eyes with him and I feel my cheeks and ears warm up. Trying to control my excitement I take a shallow breath.

Lo'ak seems intrigued. I chuckle a little and then blurt it out.

"My tsmukan has approved!" I yelp in excitement and I can't help but laugh at the thought of Lo'ak and I being together with the approval of my brother.

When I finally lock eyes with Lo'ak again I can see his dilated pupils and parted lips. He seems to be digesting the information.

"What-? How..." he murmurs.

"It's official Lo'ak..." I blush as I grab his hand. He now finally checks back in to reality and he shows me the most heartwarming smile.

"I'm so happy." He says. His hand slips onto my waist and he grabs me softly. Resting his head on my shoulder. I wrap my hands around his neck and plant a kiss on his ear.

"I can't wait..." he whispers. I can hear the arousal in his voice.

Abruptly I get up and clear my throat.
"L-let's get ready and tell your parents as well..." I say, glancing away from his gaze.

He clears his throat as well. "Yeah sure."

Later that afternoon Lo'ak and I have made it to his parents hut. He wants to strut in and tell them but I grab his wrist. He turns to me confused immediately. Feeling my nervousness.

"No need to be nervous ma Faxei'a..."
His hands slips onto my cheek and I lean into his palm.

When suddenly two hands slip onto my waist and hug me I gasp for air.

"Neteyam!?" I yelp as he pulls me away and rests his chin on my shoulder. Peering towards Lo'ak. Clearly confused and irritated.

"Sorry Faxei'a, Lo'ak's still gonna have to share you with me after all..." He says. Looking over at me. I turn my head away and try to push his hands from my waist.

Though I don't mind these interactions with Neteyam, I know Lo'ak will read too much into it and when I glance over at him.

Yep, if looks could kill...

I slip out of Neteyams embrace and step closely towards Lo'ak. Grabbing his face and rubbing my cheek against his neck. He nuzzles his face in mine and plants soft kisses on my soft spot. His hands holding me tightly against him.

When I peek back at Neteyam I give him a stern look. He holds his hands up and looks cockily guilty.

Neteyam should know better than anyone how Lo'ak is and that having a 'soon to be' mate can really mess with the primal instincts of Na'vi people.

I finally gather the courage to go in and so I do.

Lo'ak follows behind and calls for his parents attention.

Neytiri and Jake look at us attentively. When I try to gulp my nervousness away, I feel Lo'aks hands slip into mine. I look at him and then back at Neytiri. Her eyes locked onto mine.

"I-I ask for your approval to m-mate with Lo'ak." My voice shaky. I grip Lo'aks hand tightly.

The silence seems to last forever until Jake breaks the ice. "Of course we approve!" I look at him and smile relieved.

"Faxei'a, you already had our approval..." Neytiri says. I recall the conversation we had a couple days ago.

"Y-yes but I wanted to do it the official way as well..." I say. The couple chuckle and order us to sit.

We do as we're told and I can't help but look back wondering where Neteyam has run off to...

Lo'ak speaks with his mom and the sound of his voice had me in a trance. I look at him and he smiles sweetly. His finger caressing my hand. We're going to be mated soon.

For now... I just want to be with Lo'ak.