6

Joshua's POV

Well.... to summarise the last few days, nothing really changed.

They must really be head over heels in love. I couldn't help but think since they can't be doing fan service off cam as well right? Yup! I lost my best friend. I sighed looking at the pair from afar. Didn't meant to eavesdrop but it's their fault for not getting a room.

"Coups, you look really handsome from up close" Jeonghan blurted out smiling like a fool at him.

"So you mean that I don't look handsome from far away?"

"No~ you are good looking all the time!"

"Well my baby is really pretty himself "

"Aish cheollie. You're making me shy!"

"Aww my shy baby"

Don't they know what space is?! They could say all that without all that hugs and touches. I went back to my room and took out my phone to distract myself. I saw a post on weverse, of a person who seemed to be having similar situation as me. I scroll through the comments, intrigued.

(A/n: You're getting hypnotised. You're gonna see Weverse's format below. Don't forget to cheer the post! Lmao )

호랑해
04.05.22:28

Me and my best friend have been inseparable ever since we met but nowadays he's acting distant. He talks with his girl all the time, acts all touchy and ignores me. What should I do? I don't even know why this is bothering me this much!

2k+ comments

Mingminghi
O4.05 22:30
@호랑해 Try punching him in his face, hard! It's even better if he loses a bit of his memory.

The hell? Hahaha

Woncat
O4.05 22:32
@호랑해 Communication is the key. Confront him about how you feel, just be honest with everything.

Kwannon ☆
O4.05 22:32
@호랑해 It seems like you're in love gurl~ Things will bet better with time. Don't worry! <3

fluffybun
O4.05. 22: 34
@호랑해 Well, first of all try sorting out your feelings. Do you feel bad when he talks to her? Do you feel like snatching him away from her and show her that he is more close to you?

I feel the same!

호랑해
O4.05. 22: 36
@fluffybean yeah.... I actually feel like doing that"

fluffybean
O4.05 22:37
@호랑해 Then you're jealous, take your time to understand your feelings and confess when you're ready.

WHAT? I tossed my phone away. There's no way that I like him! We're just friends....

"I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. I like-"

This is messing with my time too much! Jeonghan is your best friend Hong Joshua.

"I should take a walk" I went for a walk to sort out my thoughts. But since life hates me this much, I had to run into those two.

"Hannie. Do you think shua knows?" Are they hiding something from me?

"Probably not! We haven't told anyone about this" They must be in a re-relationship....

"Yeah I know everyone will support us. But still, it's fun keeping it a secret" It's really about their relationship! Just as I was about to walk away I accidentally made the vase fall. They both turned towards me because of the sound What the fluff! I'm doomed.

"shua...." said Seungcheol, his hands still on Jeonghan's waist.

"I-i have to g-go. My fish is waiting for me" i ran out of there before they could say anything. I don't wanna be a thirdwheel.
Gosh that was so embarrassing. I don't even have a fish! I want the ground to swallow me. Why does all the bad luck finds the wherever I am?

I quickly glanced at them and they were laughing, At me! I successfully made a fool out of myself.

( FYI, The gym plan has been postponed. )