13

"Jeonghan, Open the door" Seungcheol knocks on the door, calling out for the latter who says nothing in return. "Jeonghan," He tries again but only silence prevails. He gets more frustrated by second yet he tries to remain calm. "Open the door Jeonghan. You can talk to me about it, right?" He says in a composed manner but his voice comes out rather demanding.

"Just go Seungcheol. I don't want to talk"

Seungcheol's patience is not strong. Everyone knows that very well. Even Jeonghan. So seeing Jeonghan act this way; Seungcheol loses his temper. Angrily, he slams his hand again the door. "If you're not opening the fucking door then I'm calling shua over instead"

He hears the door unlocking so he opens it impatiently. Upon seeing Jeonghan, he can only pity him. Well, He looks horrible. Seungcheol narrows his eyes. "Are you seriously crying for him?"

"What do you mean?" Jeonghan furrows his brows.

"I mean if he doesn't like you then, move on" Seungcheol crosses his arms, sighing heavily. Jeonghan is reckless so, Seungcheol tries to make him understand."You'll find someone who loves you. Someone way better than shua"

Jeonghan clenches his words. He doesn't like the way Seungcheol put his words together. No one else can be his Joshua. "Do you think someone better than shua really exists"

"Not my fault that you turn blind eye on people"

Jeonghan rolls his eyes. He can't engage in this conversation any longer without getting worked up so he tries to change the topic. "What would you do if someone you like doesn't like you back?"

"I will do anything to make him like me. If he likes someone else then I just might ruin that person's life." Seungcheol leans forward with a glint of determination in those eyes so, Jeonghan doesn't doubt it. He is capable of doing that. But he wonders something.

"Then, why are you not doing anything about Jihoon? I mean, he doesn't seem very interested in you" Seungcheol strangely remains nonchalant. This was not how he'd usually react.

"Maybe because I don't care" Jeonghan tilts his head in confusion and Seungcheol grins at him fondly. "You don't have to worry about that Jeonghan" He leans even closer with an enigmatic smile and pats his head. Wierd. "I can definitely make him like me anyhow"

"Good luck then"

Jeonghan retreats back just a little but Seungcheol firmly holds his arms, not letting him escape. "Don't you think you should do the same?" He whispers softly, but the authoritative tone is still there. Jeonghan thinks it's a default leader trait.

"I can't"

"Why?"

"I forced myself on him" Seungcheol's grip on his arm tightens painfully but he can't blame the leader. Obviously, Seungcheol would hate his actions as well. He touched Jisoo without his consent. Anyone would be disgusted by him.

"When?"

"The day we went to the gym together"

"What happened?"

"I didn't went any further but I kissed him and touched-"

"What did he say?"

"Nothing. But he cried and....looked so hurt. I feel really guilty. I can't-"

"Why did you do that?"

"Jisoo was flirting with Mingyu and I lost it. Both were so touchy with each other. I just got so jealous. I was not really on my right mind. He was just getting too close to Mingyu and I couldn't take it"