11

Joshua stood there, frozen, trying to process what had just happened. He had always known that Jeonghan was a bit unpredictable, but this was a whole new level. He was shocked, to say the least.

Well, He wanted Jeonghan to fall for him but now that he had kissed him, what did that mean? Did Jeonghan want to be more than friends? Or was this just a spur-of-the-moment thing? He didn't know what to do.

Part of him wanted to run after Jeonghan, to ask him what this meant and where they stood now. But another part of him was too scared to even try.

What if Jeonghan didn't feel the same way he did? What if he regretted the kiss and wanted nothing to do with him?

Joshua stood in front of the washroom mirror, his dishevelled appearance staring back at him. His shirt hung down his left shoulder, and his hair was a mess. He let out a deep breath and reached up to fix his shirt, pulling it back to its proper place.

Turning on the faucet, he splashed his face with cold water. The icy sensation of the water was invigorating, helping him clear his mind and keep his calm. As he looked up again, he ran a hand through his hair, trying to smooth it down.

After looking presentable enough, he stepped out of his room, making his way over to Seungkwan's room, needing to vent to someone about what had just happened.

He was the only one he could talk with, the only one he could think of at the moment.

He knocked a couple of times, not wanting to suddenly barge into the said boy's room. After a few seconds, the door opened.

Seungkwan welcomed him in, and He knew he could tell that something was wrong straight away. "What's going on, Joshua? You look like you've seen a ghost" Seungkwan said cautiously.

"Can we talk Seungkwan? Shit happened and I don't know how to feel about it"

"Of course hyung! What is it?"

He was glad that they weren't filming at the moment. He could talk to Seungkwan without getting interrupted by any of the staff.

"Okay so I tried to make Jeonghan jealous by seducing Mingyu just like you suggested but things kind of backfired". Joshua said while frowning.

"What happened? Did the plan work? Did Jeonghan hyung say something bad? Seungkwan asked, trying to understand. "The plan worked but Hannie didn't take it too well.". Joshua blinked back his tears and told seungkwan about what had happened.

Seungkwan immediately passed a glass of water to Joshua while patting his back. "Really? I never expected Jeonghan hyung to go this far. I'm really sorry hyung, for pitching this idea of making Jeonghan hyung jealous". Seungkwan said feeling guilty.

"No Seungkwan, it's not your fault. You tried to help me. You made me realise that I like Jeonghan." Joshua said.

"But hyung this is my fault that you ended up in this situation. Did he do anything else? I swear to god I'll kick his ass". Seungkwan said.

"He confessed to me Seungkwan! He said he loved me". Joshua said while wiping his tears. "But before I could say anything more, he just ran away".

"He probably feels ashamed for what he did". Seungkwan said.

"What should I do Seungkwan? I feel like he'll drift apart from me. I don't want to lose him. I didn't even get the chance to tell him that I liked him back. I didn't even get to tell him that I wasn't afraid of what he did. I was just flustered due to the situation". Joshua said frustratedly.

"I feel bad Seungkwan. I should've comforted him, and said that it wasn't his fault"

"You should take him somewhere and talk to him alone. Some misunderstandings are going on between you two. You need to resolve it". Seungkwan suggested.

"He might try to stay away from you or avoid you since he must be feeling guilty but you have to talk to him and clear his doubts". He said as he rubbed circles on his hyung's back to comfort him.

"You're right! I have to talk with Han. This can't go on like this". He said with determination. "Thank you so much Seungkwan. I don't know what I'd do without you," Joshua said hugging the boy.

Seungkwan hugged him back, "You know I always have your back right? I don't want to see tears in your eyes hyung. You're too precious to be hurt"

"Hyung let him collect himself first. He needs to sort things out by himself.....for now," Seungkwan spoke again, breaking the hug.

Joshua nodded, he knew Jeonghan needed some time alone to clear his head.

They talked a bit more about things. Seungkwan also cracked some jokes to lift his hyung's mood. After chatting for about a couple of hours, Joshua came out with a new goal. Talk to Jeonghan and clear any sort of misunderstanding between them.

Thank you so much for helping me with this Just_appie I love you ❤😭