8

Seungkwan had been noticing something strange about Joshua. He had been acting differently around Jeonghan, and the tension between them is so intense that it almost felt as if it was Jihan's world and they were all just living in it. At first Seungkwan brushed it off, thinking it was just a phase.

However, as days went by, Seungkwan couldn't deny the fact that Joshua is so obvious about the fact that he has a crush on Jeonghan. He would catch Joshua staring intently at Jeonghan, and his voice would become soft whenever he spoke to Jeonghan.

Seungkwan had never seen Joshua act this way before and he was determined to talk to him about it.

"Hey, Josh, can we talk?" Seungkwan asked Joshua after the members all went to sleep and the cameras were off.

"Sure, what's up?" Joshua replied, smiling at him.

Seungkwan took a deep breath and started, "I've noticed something different about you. You've been acting strange around Jeonghan. Do you have a crush on him?"

Joshua's smile faded, replaced by a look of confusion. "What do you mean? I don't have a crush on Jeonghan."

Seungkwan raised an eyebrow in disbelief. He couldn't believe that Joshua was so oblivious to his own feelings. "Are you sure? Because it seems like you do."

Joshua shook his head. "I'm sure. Jeonghan is just a good friend."

Seungkwan knew he had to do something to make Joshua realize his own feelings. He came up with a plan to make Joshua see that he was in love with Jeonghan.

The next day, Seungkwan started to mention Jeonghan more often around Joshua. He would talk about how smart and handsome Jeonghan was, and how much he admired him. He even started to hint that Jeonghan might be interested in Joshua.

At first, Joshua just brushed off Seungkwan's comments, not realizing what his friend was trying to do. But as time passed, Joshua started to think more about Jeonghan.

He would catch himself daydreaming about him and was get nervous whenever Jeonghan was around. It continued throughout the day.

He was so confused and he didn't know what he was feeling. But what he knew was he could trust Seungkwan so, he went to his room.

"Seungkwan, I want your help" he said, fidgeting with his fingers.

Seungkwan knew exactly what he wanted help with,"So, have you thought more about Jeonghan?" he asked.

"H-how did you know?" Joshua looked down at his feet, unsure of what to say. "I think maybe I do have a crush on him," he finally admitted.

Seungkwan smiled triumphantly, happy that his plan had worked. "I knew it! What are you going to do now?"

Joshua shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I don't think Jeonghan feels the same way."

Seungkwan put his hand on Joshua's shoulder. "You'll never know until you try. Just be honest with him and tell him how you feel"

"But I don't want to lose him."

"Then how about trying to seduce him? You'll find out from his reaction. Even if he doesn't have any feelings for you, you can make him like you" he excitedly said.

"Will that work?"

"Yeah it would! But do you know what'll work even well?"

"What?"

"You must know how possessive Jeonghan hyung is! Try provoking him. Flirt with someone, infront of him"

"Well I don't belong to him. How'd he even get possessive over me?"

"It doesn't work that way hyung! If he likes you then he'd do something to keep you away from others you know." He tried to convince Joshua,

"And what if it doesn't?" Shua tilted his head.

"Then at least you'll have another member go crazy over you! No one can resist you hyung." he laughed when he saw Joshua widening his eyes.

"Hyung it's worth a try! It's my duty to make sure you're happy hyung. Please" he gave him his best puppy eyes and shua gave in, agreeing to do whatever he says.

"So who?"

"Who Who?" Said Seungkwan before realising what Joshua meant. "You might not know but there's a certain member he is extra jealous of"

"Who?"

Yo! The story doesn't make sense but neither does my existence.