The Bet

Blitzø POV:

I was sitting on my couch thinking about the posters on my walls until I heard my phone go off. I picked up the phone in confusion and looked at who was texting me Stolas, of course! Yay...

Darling, would you like to play a game? :)

                                                                                         Wat 

I am thinking of a number 1-100. Do you think that this number is higher or lower than 50? I bet if you get this question right I can give you 1 thing that you desire and if you fail to guess right I have the ability to"boss you around" for two months.:}

                                                                                         2 MOnTHS?

1 and a half.                 

                                                                                           Noe 

Please?    

                                                                                         Y shud I?

Fine. 3 things you desire. Thats it.

                                                                                        Fin 11 ts gota be it

Nope! Haha!

                                                                                                    🖕

Stolas POV:

Blitzy fell for it! 

What an idiot!

I didn't even have a number in my head! Goodness I'm so smart!I wonder what should I do with him? Oh I have something planned! 

(the next morning) 

I walk to Blitzøs apartment at 5am. He is still sleeping on his couch. I couldn't resist I took a few pictures then tapped his shoulder until he woke up. 

"Ughh Stolas? Wtff" Blitzø says rubbing his eyes. "Good morning blitzy! Did you sleep well?" I say with a smile in my face. 

" Remember that bet we made yesterday?" I picked him up and looked at his face waiting eagerly for an answer. Blitzøs eyes widened "Fuuuuck"

 "*hoot hoot*" I giggled while looking at his annoyed face. "I want you to wear one of my clothes to work today!" I put him down and I smirk after I hear blitzy say under his breath

 "Stupid bitch..." I gave him a tour in my closet so he can choose what to wear.

After a few minutes of thinking Blitzø chose a hoodie with 1 purple star on the back with three more purple stars on each sleeve.

Blitzø POV: 

God why am I such a fucking idiot I should've said no to that fucking bet. 

I start to put on Stolas' hoodie it smelt like vanilla. When I put my final arm through I realized that Stolas had already left  without saying goodbye. 

"Stupid bird..." I went to work before M&M came. 

A while later M&M came and before saying if that was Stolas' hoodie they stared for a minute or two. "What? NO! This ain't shit!" I say flustered.

 "B-but sir I think I saw Stolas wore that a few times before-" I cut Moxxie of by yelling "WELL YOU'RE PROBABLY BLIND!" I love to be rude to Mox. 

He usually has a pissed off face but when I looked at him he looked like he tried to stop himself from giggling. This made me way more frustrated than I already am!

Stolas POV: 

I felt like to take a bath to start the day off! One of my butlers had prepared my bath. There was many bubbles, the water was warm and it smelled like rose. I wonder what blitzy is up to! I look at the bubbles and see that blitzy is quite embarrassed by wearing my hoodie. The sight of this makes me blush and giggle. "Oh my darling blitzy, I wonder what I should do with you now~"

THE END

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD STOLAS DO AAA