Still Sick

yall like the haha...meme 🦵🥶🦵

BLITZ POV:

I know I have been talking about this for a few days now but...Stolas is...not acting normal.

#1 I saw him and his daughter getting assaulted by their Ex-wife/Mom

#2 He had a big bruise on his face

#3 He was very tired.

Idk why but I feel worried about him. I know that he is home alone because his daughter is at Stellas place.

Satan fucking dammit... I have to do it again.

Stolas looked helpless the last time I saw him

and knowing that he is all alone breaks my...makes me feel a bit bad.

I leave the apartment and hop in my van. I turned the key and drove to Stolas' place.

I climb the balcony with help from vines. I peek into his room and I see nothing.

The room had no one in it but the door was open. Then I heard something.

I walk into the palace and investigate. I see that the bathroom door is open and thats where the sound is coming from.

I check the bathroom and see...

Stolas throwing up in the toilet. (no, he ain't pregnant dw)

"Fucking hell..." I whisper under my breath before crouching down next to him to rub his back.

"B-Blitzy-B-Blitz!" Stolas said in response to my touch. "Y-your uh-n-not supposed to b-be here!" He said, getting up

I got up and took his hand without thinking. "You can't just take care of yourself alone." I said in a serious tone.

"Blitz I am a Goetia Prince. I can handle this." He said but then immediately blushing when he noticed my hand touching his.

I quickly swiped my hand away "Stolas, please you are sick. Just let me help you."

"...." Stolas did not say anything. Soo...I decided to sit him down in the kitchen and he did not look like he minded at all.

When i set him down I asked, "Would you like a meal, dear." My face blushed when those stupid words came out of my mouth.

"Umm two fried eggs are...ok uh do you need help Blitz?" He asked me. "Nah." I responded.

(reading this makes me think, is this cannibalism?)

After I had finished lunch I wanted to give him some "checks".(no, not talkin abt smut...but the smut will come soon, by that i mean a few chapters)

"Are you feeling good?" I ask.

"Blitzy! Im fine just...stop worrying" He said.

I wrapped Stolas in a blanket burrito and had tissues right next to him.

I had to make sure he is ok.

I mean...
I-its not like I care or something.

e

I knew he obviously wasn't fine. "Stolas. Don't lie to me." I said firmly.

"No no! Its...fine...umm...well its getting late Blitzy- Blitz a-and you should head home!"

...Well Via is at her mothers, its not a work day...and I made sure to put leftovers in the fridge for Loona.

"...nah" I said.

"W-what? But you have to head home...its 4:40!" He said, with worry.

"I'll stay the night." I said, without thinking.

I look up at Stolas to see that he is as red as tomato. "H-huh?" He said.

"Yeah. Now go to sleep, your sick." I say, patting his head before leaving the room.

Wait...

I go back in his room. "WHERE ARE THE SPARE BEDROOMS?" I yell.

"...we only have 2 and all of them are filled with Stellas stuff...and the other one is my daughters." He informed me.

"Well I guess theres only one bedroom I can sleep in." I say.

"Huh?" He asked, dumbfounded.

I hop on his bed and cover myself in his blankets. Dang, he smelled good.

Today was a rough day so I would be asleep in no time.

"B-Blitz what are you-" He tried to ask but got interrupted.

"Im tryna sleep..." I whine.

STOLASS POV:

The thought of Blitz just wanting to be with me wants me to blush, scream, hide my face and kick my legs.

And all of it is just happening. I turn away from Blitz to cover my red face.

BLITZ POV:

I see his flustered face before he turns around, dang, he's cute af though...

My eye lids feel heavy. Before I know it, I'm sleeping.

STOLASS POV:

I start to go to sleep... hours pass...

I wake up from a chilling nightmare...

I'm sweating and I feel cold...but a warm embrace that is wrapping around me calms me down...

I feel his arms wrap around mine and I feel my arms doing the same.

All of a sudden all of my fears froze and drifted away...

THE END

IT TOOK MY 3 DAYS TO MAKE THIS AND I MADE THIS CHAPTER REALLY LATE AT NIGHT

ALSO I LISTENED TO THE LIVING TOMBSTONE WHILE MAKING THIS

SO IF YOUR LIVING UNDER A ROCK.

here is what i was listening to while making this✨✨

make sure to check them out

or dont

idk im not your mom

...

not sponsored