Kisses

Stolas POV: 

"Your punishment is to spent the night with me! *hoot*" I giggle while setting the imp down on the floor. "Sooo.... that's it?" blitzy said as he looked at me. "Well..." my voice trailed off. "HA! I knew you wanted to fu-" 

"NO!" I shouted. I looked down and the red imp looked confused. "So what do you want?" blitzy said as he turned his head. " I'll tell you that tomorrow!"

(the next morning)

Blitzø POV: 

"Mother? MOTHER?!" I scream. "Blitzo...I...I feel tired..."  She starts closing her eyes.

But I won't let that happen

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP PLEASE! MOTHER!"

"MOTHER!"

"Blitzy?"

I wake up with gentle taps on my shoulder. "Darling are you okay?" I look at Stolas. "What? No! I'm...I'm fine..." I start smiling. Wait no, no more lying. Stolas starts to get up. 

"Stolas!" I yelled. Without even realizing it I have grabbed and pulled on his hand. "I-I-I umm... I h-had a bit of an... unsettling dream..."

I expect him to laugh at me...thats what they always do...ugh I'm such a fucking idiot I awlays make everything worse.

"Oh! A nightmare. Don't worry darling it's normal to be scared of those!"

I look away "WHAT? SCARED THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I pull my hand away from his. Stolas starts giggling. "*hoot*" 

"Well anyways it's time to tell you what I want you to do!" Stolas walks away to put on dark purple lipstick and comes back. "Stols what... are...wait LET GO OF ME NO AAAA"

Stolas POV:

I cover the small imp with many smooches on his face and neck a few minutes later I stop and giggle at the sight of my darling covered in kisses.

"Darling you have to go to work with these beautiful marks on your face without removing them.   If I see you without these marks on your face I swear to Satan-" I get cut of by blitzy saying goodbye. 

Blitzø POV:

No way I'm going out in public with this. I put on a paper bag, put it on my head and wear a scarf. I arrive at I.M.P., sit down and of course Mox asks so many fucking questions. "Um... sir what IS that?" 

I look at him and scoff, I stand up "This is ✨FASHION✨" 

 Moxxie and Loona looked at me in shock, except for Millie who was laughing her ass off. While attempting to get back to sitting on my chair but fell over. This caused the bag on my face to fall off and fly across the room. I look up and see that everyone was looking at me. 

I try to run to the bag but Loona picks it up. M&M and Loona decide to play Monkey in the Middle with my bag. "AY GIVE THAT SHIT BACK TO ME!" 

Millie looks at my face, "Ooo~ I wonder where those kisses are from~" 

Loona chuckles "Blitzø spent the night with Stolas yesterday." "LOONA KEEP YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH SHUT!" I say while I keep running and jumping to reach my bag.

Eventually I gave up and was laughed at the whole day.

(Skip to 7am)

I was scrolling on my phone and got a notification on Sinstagram from Loonie I checked it and she posted something new.

It was a picture of me with kisses all over my face. I scoffed and checked the caption 

Teasing Blitzø lol

I turned my phone off and fell asleep.