Wanna Break From the Adds?

Wow that was quick
(spoiler but this chapter was not really anything. Mostly for fun haha lol)

BLITZ POV:

Stolas has been very off after the date. (dw I won't make him pregnant)

Statan, why do all my dates have to be terrible??

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm the problem.

Why?? Why me? Why can't I-

Ring ring UwU
Ring ring UwU

My thoughts were interrupted once again by my phone ringing. Satan, why can't I have a break??

Stolas is calling? Nice I can finally figure out what's going on.

A small smile grew on my face without me knowing.

I pick up the phone and call Stolas, hoping I can get an explanation for his odd behavior.

"Stolas! Hey um...whats uh g-going on umm..."

For the first time in forever I just couldn't get a word out. I couldn't speak at all. Whatever I'll just try one more time.

"A-are y...you.. Oaright??"

Holy fuck this is embarrassing.

CRASH!!

"AH WTFF??!!" What the hell was going on?? What was he doing? Is he..ok?

"Imp!! P-please-" CRASH!!

"M-mom won't st-sto-op-"

"OCTAVIA!! GET OVER HERE!! DO NOT RUN FROM ME. THAT'S WHAT COWARDS DO!!
YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR PATHETIC FATHER! A DISGRACE TO THE GOETIA FAMILY!!"

"W-what...?"

I... Gotta go.

I run to my van (again) and zoom off to the palace. I wonder who was talking on the phone. I know that bitch yelling was Stella though. I just want to see Stolas.

I arrive to the palace and climb up to the balcony and I hear a CRASH!!

"Huh?" I face where the sound was coming from and run towards there immediately.

It was coming from the kitchen.

I try to walk in but I get shoved to the ground by an owl rather harshly.

She had dark grey feathers, a pink shirt with stars, a grey sweater and a beanie to match.

She ran away, crying with fear in her eyes.

When she left I walked into the room to see Stolas getting imps and shit thrown at him by his wife.

I take out my gun point it at the ceiling and pull the trigger twice to get her attention.

Stella and Stolas looked at me in shock.

STOLASS POV

Stella got angry again and decided to take it out on me. I didn't even care anymore. I closed my eyes waiting for it to end.

I feel her about to throw another pot at me.

Suddenly I hear two gun shots.

I turn to see and it was Blitz! I was shocked I couldn't stand or speak.

All of a sudden I was picked up and thrown off the balcony and I landed in...Blitzys van?

Not to long after, Octavia fell of the balcony and landed right next to me. Blitz did the same right after.

"Dad! Are you okay?" Octavia said with worry. "I'm okay Via. Did she hurt you?" I ask "Nuh uh" She answerd.

We didn't even realize that we driven away and arrived at Blitzys apartment.

"Oh! Octavia you haven't been here before! Let me show you around!" I say while getting out if the van.

"Wait...I've been here before!" Octavia said with joy.

I was confused we walked inside and all of a sudden a hellhound ran and hugged Via.

"Via! Are you okay? What happened??" The hellhound asked. "I'm fine Loona! I'm fine!"

Oh! Loona is Blitzys daughter! "Y-your highness! What happens what's going on?" She asked

"Oh it's nothing just my wife. She gets angry." I said."And you can call me Stolas!"

"Loona." she said." I'm friends with your daughter!" she said

"I can see! You girls are gonna friends for a very long time! I just know it!" I say with excitement.

"Oh! Have you ever had a friend that you knew a long time ago but they disappear then you see them again? I read a cool story about that!!" Via said eagerly.

I didn't answer.

"Dad? Did you?"

I glared at Blitz sitting on the couch.

"... yeah..." I answer quietly.

I check my phone to see what time it is."Oh! Via we have to go for dinner!"

"Ughh really? But mom-" Via shrugged

"Don't worry sweetie we can get take out!" I say

"YAY!! CAN WE PLEASE GO TO MONICAS ONLY?" (idfk)

BLITZ POV

"Woah so ok- so you're friends with...Stolas' daughter?" I ask

"Pfft yeah. Didn't I tell you? She has the best taste in music and likes everything I like!" Loonie answered.

"...oh ok. Good to know..."

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS CHAPTER WAS LMAO