Another Sneaky Imp 🥺

Blitz POV:

sigh
It's been 3 days since that party... I know it ended terribly last time I did it but...

I really want to see what that feathered ass is doing.

I summon a portal and walk through. Making sure I will put all my attention to Stolas.

I crawl up the onto his balcony and look around in his room. I craw under his bed and make sure I keep track of him and my tail.

No one was inside his room until I saw the door open and Stolas entering his room. He checks his closest and takes a familiar piece of clothing then leaves.

He's been gone for awhile so decide to check on him so I know where he is.

I open the door and look both ways. On the left there was nothing out of the ordinary.

The right side on the other hand...

There was a door that was open just a enough for me to peek in it. The door wasn't far away and it was... playing music?

I look through the crack of the door and see Stolas with a sweatshirt on his lap. He appears to be... sewing. (I think thats how you spell it)

Wait... shit... He's getting up? His back is turned!

I make a run for it. I sneak into what appears to be a supply closest? I open the door of the supply closet just enough to see Stolas.

Woah... what? He's singing?

Stolas POV

"🎶 Yeah, you can call me lover boy! They say I throw my heart around~🎶"

I am currently sewing my older sweatshirt. There was a small hole at the bottom so I decided to fix it.

"🎶And you can be my lover girl! I'll pick you up, drive you around~🎶"

After the party my hope for me and Blitz grew. I'm spending a few days to plan on how to please him. I really don't want him to think I'm just using him...

"🎶I'll show you how to fall in love~🎶"

I just hope he will know that...

I lo- CRASJJHHJHHH!!! "FUUCK"

"H-Huh? W-who's th-there?!"

That crash came from my supply closet. I hear a small groan come from inside there.

I hesitated opening the door only to be greeted with a dizzy imp covered in boxes, clothing, art, ect.

I sigh in relief but also kind of embarrassed. "Blitz. What are you doing hehehehere?" I ask while trying not to laugh.

Blitz rubs his head while groaning again. I pick him up "Are you alright? Come here."

I carry him across the room and put him down. I check to see any injuries and see he got a cut on his arm. About 5 inches long

I get a bandage quickly. "Oh my stars are you alright??"

"I'm fine. I've been through much worse." He said, shrugging.

Blitz POV

This brid... He's sooo overprotective he's literally crying over a small cut

Literally. I think he's tearing up right now. Ughh please don't cryy...

All of a sudden he hugged me tightly and...

Was his feathers always this soft?

Was he always this caring?

"BLITZ!"

"WHA-H-HUH?? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT??!!!"

"I've been calling you for a minute now!" He says.

"Okayy okay... What? What is it?" I ask."Why are you spying on me?"

"... Well I just..."

Wanted to check on you.

"Was curious...and..."

Your hot as fuck.

"I can't spy on my employees." I lied.

"Oh! Alright..." Stolas says, a little disappointed.

"Uhrrrm...gotta go!" I shout then zoom past him, the hallway, his room and the balcony.

I summon a portal back home. I check my phone and...WHAT??

4:00 already?? Dang, time flies when your having fu...I mean time f-flies when you're w-with Stolas...

I find a note on Loonie's door

The note:
Am at a party b back l8

Oh... Alright

I make dinner and go to sleep but I keep on thinking about that one question...

Was his voice always that... Soft?

THE ENDD