Accidents (flashback)

Blitzø POV

"YOU WHAT" I yell after realizing what Fizz had done.

We were walking down a busy street and I gave Fizz a scarf I thought I could trust him...

"Sorry I lost your old rag...smelled like shit..." Fizz mumbled that last part but I know it was something offensive.

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY BITCH?!" I paused to catch my breath. "THAT WAS MY MOTHERS!"

"Oh.. I'm sorry...I-" Before he said anything else stupid I cut him off. "THAT WAS MY MOTHERS AND YOU JUST...YOU JUST...JUST LOST IT LIKE IT WAS A PIECE OF SHIT?"

"I sorry! I swear I'll repay you...umm...how about going to Wac Donal-" What the fuck? The actual fuck? He thinks that saying sorry and taking me to some shitty place can make me feel better?

We were about to cross the road but I made him stop he turned to me "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? I SAID I WAS SORRY IM TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT RIGHT NOW CANT YOU SEE YOU BLIND FUCK?" ...Fizz covered his mouth with his hand and looked at me shocked at his words. There was silence for a few seconds until I was filled with rage I pushed him into the busy street and...and...

"FIZZ LOOK OUT!"

"Blitzo...?"

"FIZZ PLEASE"

CRASH

I close my eyes hoping to wake up in my bed and realize it was all a dream or open my eyes to see Fizz okay...I don't want to open my eyes...but...but I have too...

I open my eyes to see... Fizz... no limbs at all...

Did I kill...him?

*time skip to the hospital*

(Idrk how recovery works sooo uh yeahh)

I sit on the bench next to door 69 the one where Fizz is in. According to the doctors he should be okay after a week or 2. The door opens.

"Fizz?" I see an imp with robotic limbs but I still see Fizz.

"B-Blitzo?"

I run and hug him. "I wouldn't know what I would do without you...I thought I lost you..." 

"Well to bad...cause you did." What...? No no no I can't lose Fizz.

"Please Fizz-" I get cut off "Fuck you" 

"You ruined me..." he says on the brink of tears.

...I can understand why he's mad...or sad...whatever. I'll give him some time alone.

*1 month later*

I see Fizz for the first time in a month he was walking on a side walk I should talk to him. 

"Fizz! Fizz! Hey wait!" I say while running towards him smiling.

Fizz turns his head to me. "I- B-Blitzo?"

"Fizz! Do you feel better now? Do you wanna talk now? ...Are...we still friends?...Please don't leave me!" I say while my smile slowly disappears.

"Woah uh hi...and yeah! We're still friends!"

My smile reappears on my face "OH THANK FUCKING HELL-OOF!"

Fizz kicks me on the ground and steps on me with his foot. 

"Thanks for this new body bitch face." He steps on my harder until I'm bleeding and I can barley breath I close my eyes hoping the pain would stop. It stopped. I must of broken something...I open my eyes and looked around no Fizz to be found...

Oh so Its gonna be like that then? Ok.

Robo Bitch