Party

Blitz POV:

There was a party at Stolas' palace. Stolas payed me money to go there with the rest of I.M.P he said that he believes that we might like it here.

At least thats what I think he said. I got lost when I heard the word money.

I mean...c'mon! I couldn't refuse!

I enter the palace and all I see are Goetias. I don't really know what to do.

I sit on the floor, take out my pen and paper and start doodling. I wanna draw what I like!

Nah scratch that, I wanna draw something I love.

M&M POV:

"Moxxie! Come over here!" Mille says while pointing at the stairs. "Lets see whats up here!" She giggles while running up the stairs. "Millie! Wait!" I say, out of breath while running.

As soon as I make it up stairs I see Millie gazing upon a magical looking door. "Millie?" She shook when I said her name. She was really in awe.

She turned her head then started smiling. She quickly opened the door to see what's inside.

I look inside to see a normal looking bedroom with a balcony. But there was something on the desk that caught Millie's eye.

I caught my eye too We both saw a big paper on the desk that had notes on it.

Millie started reading it "Maybe a date? Sleepover? Gifts?" She stops. "What does all of this mean?" I ask.

"Look!" Millie says, pointing. I look. "There's a picture!" "Of what?" I ask while walking towards Millie.

"Blitz! What?"

Meanwhile🤗...

Blitz POV:

My drawing was almost done the whole I.M.P was on a BEAUTIFUL horse and...well...Stolas too of course.

I just need to draw some hearts...

Well...because...you know its all the things I love! I-I have to draw some hearts!

It was really hot outside but also windy. I hate that weather.

When I was almost done with the last heart but, of course the lucky bitch I am, gets a huge gust of wind which causes me to lose grip on my paper.

Aaaand of course on Stolas' face! Haha! Great! Well I saw M&M go up those stairs I'll go up there too.

I ran upstairs in just enough time for Stolas not to notice me.

When I made it upstairs I saw a door open. I walked in and saw M&M. "Hey guys...uh whats going on?"

"Blitz!" Millie suddenly shouted. "Do you know anyone in this room?" Moxxie asked.

"...oh yeah...it's Stolas' room." I said. "How do you know?" They both ask in sync.

I point "The bed. I know what it looks like."(🤨🤨)

"Oh ok." Moxxie said relieved.

Everything was fine until...

"Blitz? Did you draw this?"

I quickly turn around, flustered. I see Stolas holding my drawing. Why would I draw him and hearts...

"Uh...uhmm...no." I stutter.

I hear M&M snickering behind my back including Stolas.

"Oh Blitzy!" Stolas says and suddenly picks me up and hugs me.

"Ugh..." I groaned. This is very embarrassing. Especially with M&M here.

Now I know Millie will start acting different around me.

Stolas suddenly puts me down. "Oh! I should frame this!" He walks away and puts the paper on his desk.

"Alright looks like the party's over." Moxxie says.

"Goodbye!" Stolas says while waving