20. Love Drunk

Brian was on texting and calling terms with Lady Z but he preferred Video and Snapchatting because he loved looking at her. It wasn't that she was pretty, Lady Z was certainly not the standard of beautiful women that frequented the bars he worked at, it was the expressiveness of her eyebrows and her lips. When he pleased her, he could see her mouth soften around the edges and her brows lift as if surprised that he would subject himself to uncomfortable things for her pleasure.

Like the damned chastity device. It was more than just uncomfortable. When he got hard, it would tug on all his junk and he'd walk around feeling this wicked pressure just under his balls. It made him think about her. It could have been a reaction caused by a sexy redhead he was serving drinks to, and he'd think about all the things he would do to her, only to be reminded that Lady Z owned some part of him. It was erotic. He loved having her on his mind. 

But it'd been too long now and his wet dreams were getting so outrageous that he could have one while he was awake and daydreaming. Just sitting there in class, thinking about Lady Z teaching his electromechanical class wearing liquid latex, made him come. It was exhausting, being so aroused all the time, so on edge.

He was determined to see her in person. He knew that if she would just meet him, she'd like him enough to take him on as a permanent submissive and he could flirt his way out of the damned chastity devise he was locked in. But mostly, he was desperate to meet her. He wanted to see the softness of her mouth in person. He wanted to have the privilege to touch her skin and know that it was as soft as it looked.

So it was quite a shock to receive her text about meeting at the Ball and Chain during their Freak Fest. The shock would probably explain why he couldn't seem to concentrate on anything he was doing.

"I can come back later," Adrian said and moved to leave the nearly empty bar area.

Brian snapped out of his daydreams and stumbled over the shaker in his hands. He almost dropped it and its contents onto the counter but caught it just in time. Brian offered Adrian a sheepish smile he hoped would win the other man over.

"Sorry, I've been really distracted lately," Brian admitted. He was currently sporting a hard-on just from the few seconds of thinking about Lady Z.

"Is it that chat girl? You seem pretty animated the last time you spoke of her," Adrian asked as he settled back into his seat and waited for some special drink that Brian was making up for him on the spot. Whatever it was going to be, it had a lot of gin in it.

"Yeah. Z. She's been on my mind constantly," Brian answered.

"And you haven't even met her?" Adrian asked, a dubious look on his face.

"Yeah, but, that's going to change this Saturday. She initiated a meeting place," said the Bartender with a wide grin. He was so excited that he just wanted to sink to the sticky bar floor and roll around hugging himself. He refrained, of course.

"Oh," Adrian said, the very slightest bit of a frown tugging on his lips.

Adrian didn't seem to approve of Z, Brian knew. After all, whenever he mentioned the woman, it was never received well. And on more than one occasion, Adrian did ask him if he was sure that this woman was The One, as if Brian was ready to settle down with her.