I've been thinking about you ( Minghao/The8 )

Seventeen Minghao/The8

Minghao stood nervously outside the coffee shop, his heart pounding in his chest. He had been looking forward to this moment for weeks, ever since he had first met the girl he was about to meet inside.Her name was Y/N, and she was everything Minghao had ever wanted in a partner.

She was smart, funny, and beautiful, with a smile that could light up a room. He had been drawn to her from the moment they had met, and he knew that he had to ask her out.

As he stepped inside, Minghao was greeted by the sound of clinking cups and the aroma of fresh coffee. He scanned the room until he spotted Y/N sitting at a small table by the window. She looked up as he approached, her eyes lighting up when she saw him.

"Hey Minghao," she said, smiling warmly. "I'm so glad you could make it." Minghao felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment. He had been so nervous about this date that he had almost cancelled at the last minute. "I wouldn't miss it for the world," he said, pulling out a chair and taking a seat across from her.

They spent the next hour talking and laughing, their conversation flowing effortlessly as they sipped their coffee. Minghao found himself drawn to Y/N's easy charm and quick wit, and he felt a connection with her that he had never felt with anyone else before.As they finished their drinks and prepared to leave, Minghao knew that he had to make his move.

He took a deep breath and looked directly into Y/N's eyes. "Y/N, I know this might sound cheesy, but I've been thinking about you a lot lately," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"And I was wondering if you might want to go out with me again sometime." Y/N's face lit up with a smile, and Minghao felt his heart swell with relief. "I'd love to," she said, her voice soft and gentle. "I've been thinking about you too, Minghao."

As they stepped out into the cool night air, Minghao felt a sense of excitement and anticipation coursing through his veins. He knew that he had just taken a huge step forward in his relationship with Y/N, and he couldn't wait to see where it would take them next.