Him ( Jeonghan )

Seventeen Jeonghan

Jeonghan. That's his name. It's not a common name, but it suits him perfectly. Every time I see him, my heart races a little faster, and I feel like I'm on the verge of something new and exciting. He's the kind of person who lights up a room just by walking in, with his bright smile and easy laughter. I remember the first time I met Jeonghan.

It was at a mutual friend's party, and he was sitting on the couch, chatting with some people. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt and a pair of jeans, but he looked like he belonged on a runway. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame.

As the night went on, we ended up talking, and I was surprised at how easy it was to talk to him. He was genuinely interested in what I had to say, and he was so funny and charming. I found myself laughing at his jokes and feeling more and more comfortable around him.

After that night, we started running into each other more often. We'd see each other at parties or at the gym, and every time, I felt my heart skip a beat. I started to realize that I had a crush on him, and it was only getting stronger.

One day, we were both at the gym, and I was struggling with a particularly difficult exercise. Jeonghan came over and offered to help, and I felt like I was on cloud nine. He showed me how to do the exercise correctly, and we ended up working out together for the rest of the afternoon.As we were leaving the gym, Jeonghan asked me if I wanted to grab a drink with him.

I couldn't believe it. This was my chance. We went to a nearby bar, and I was so nervous I could hardly speak. But Jeonghan was his usual charming self, and before I knew it, we were talking and laughing like old friends.

As the night went on, I started to feel like maybe, just maybe, Jeonghan felt the same way I did. We were sitting close together, and I could feel the heat from his body. Every time he laughed, I wanted to lean in and kiss him.

And then, he leaned in and kissed me. It was soft at first, just a brush of his lips against mine. But then it got deeper, more intense, and I felt like my whole body was on fire. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we kissed like we were the only two people in the world.

After that night, Jeonghan and I started dating, and it was like a dream come true. We went on long walks together, cooked dinner for each other, and had movie marathons in bed. Every moment with him felt like a gift.

But there was one thing that made me nervous. Jeonghan was so confident and outgoing, and I was worried that I wasn't enough for him. I didn't have his charisma or his charm, and I was afraid that one day he would realize that and leave me.

One day, I finally worked up the courage to talk to him about it. We were lying in bed, cuddled up together, and I just blurted out my fears. Jeonghan looked at me with so much love and tenderness in his eyes, and he said, "You have no idea how amazing you are. You're smart, and funny, and kind, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I don't need anyone else,