Chapter 1

She straightened her f/c dress as her and the helper reached Peach's main room, wondering how serious the situation must be for her to step in as a plus 1 after so many years in the shadows. Walking into the main room however y/n realised the faces of worry and fear everyone wore weren't fake, weren't over-exaggerated. Something was going on and god forbid It had to be an emergency that I had to be involved in. Peach stood in the middle of the fearful commotion in an attempt to formulate a plan, but as soon as she saw y/n standing in confusion she rushed over in a flurry of pinkness (if that's even a word).

"Y-Y/n! I'm glad you came! Come over here, I'll show you what's going on,"

Peach took Y/n's wrist gently and pulled her over to Toad, who had a live feed of everything happening outside the Mushroom Kingdom.

"We've had reports of an attempted invasion of the Kingdom by an external force. It may take a lot to stop this happening though, which is why I called you in,"

Y/n nodded in agreement.

"You're going to be fighting alongside me if anything gets out of hand, unless you don't want to of course..."

"No, no, I'll do it,"

"Perfect! But please do be careful out there. I can't promise I'll protect you throughout it all, sis."

Y/n gulped, "Of course."

Peach said her goodbyes to everyone else and left the room, leaving y/n to follow quietly beside her in the vast castle hallways.

"I do worry about you, y'know," Peach whispered to her, "You don't get half the recognition you deserve in this kingdom."

This took Y/n heavily by surprise.

"Thank you, Peach. I'll try not to stuff my duty up..."

Peach laughed lightly.

"Oh, Y/n, you don't need to say things like that,"

Both of the sisters suddenly stopped, right outside Y/n's bedroom door.

"You know, y/n, you're pretty amazing already. You'll do great at kicking that imposter's butt!"

Y/n smiled lightly.

"Thanks,"

"No problem! I'll see you soon, y/n, make sure you get enough rest!"

And like that, Peach was gone. Y/n was left then to enter her room and lay back down on her bed as if nothing had happened. Or that was until she opened her room to find it filled with a mysteriously purple fog. After closing the door, y/n inspected the strange state of her room, but soon her head became drowsy and her memory cloudy. 

The last memory she had before her consciousness drifted away was of her falling heavily to the carpeted floor, and a rough, deep voice growled lowly to her.

"Finally, I've caught you..."

(Heyy tysm for the support so far. I haven't watched the movie so ik a lot of things are gonna be wrong but I'm also trying to steer clear of spoilers lol. Hope you enjoyed :D)