Chapter 5

*Third-Person POV*

It had been a week since Y/n was taken to Bowser's Castle, and things weren't going well. Although being given complete access to the castle itself, Y/n felt as if it were right to stay mostly in their small room, comforted only by her thin bed sheets and the warmth of the lanterns in the corners of the space.

After Bowser confessed his love for Princess Peach to Y/n, the two had been separate, but this only deepened the confusion for their newfound feelings, alongside deepening the feelings as a whole.

Bowser was left to contemplate his difficult decision- to choose Peach or Y/n. To him it seemed that both weren't exactly into being with him, but at the moment he decided to attempt to make amends with Y/n. Whatever happened afterwards... he would leave to his instincts.

Meanwhile, Y/n had a similar issue. She had a choice, to succumb to Bowser's capture and live in the castle for as long as she lived, or find a way to leave the castle and find Peach in hopes to warn her about Bowser's intentions. But, either way, it would test her attraction to the King.

With both individuals struggling against their feelings for each other, life in Bowser's castle was about to get way more interesting.

Starting off with what Bowser had planned that night for a 'surprise' for Y/n...

(Yes this chapter was intentionally that short, its kind of an icebreaker chapter bcuz I'm hella lazy. But tysm for reading, and for 8k reads! ALSO should I make a sorta smutty chapter later on in the story? Thank you, have a great day!)