Chapter 10

*Third-Person POV*

It had been a few days since Bowser's and Y/n's wedding day, but so far Y/n's nerves hadn't been calmed. Her insecurities and doubts about becoming Queen were taking over her mind more and more by the hour, and soon even Bowser noticed her distress. Luckily enough, they still had their honeymoon to have, and Bowser had a great idea for how they could spend the evening together.

Y/n was asked to meet him by a secluded area that Peach had recommended as being quiet and covered, and she decided to wear a light f/c summer dress as the summertime in the Mushroom Kingdom could get quite warm.

Y/n reached the spot that was mentioned, and was met with Bowser, his back resting against the very large rock that blocked us from prying eyes.

"Y/n, I-I'm glad you made it..." He stammered nervously.  

Y/n smiled, even though they had been together for a while she still noticed how nervous he got around her.

"Hey, didn't know you'd set something so romantic up," she replied, laying down next to Bowser on the soft blanket he'd laid out for the two of them.

"Well... I'd seen that you were having a rough time adjusting to being a Queen, so I thought that maybe you'd like to go stargazing..."

Y/n's heart fluttered at Bowser's sweetness.

"Sounds perfect..." she spoke before pecking Bowser on the cheek and laying down beside him.

The stars were especially bright that night, and equally as amazing. But suddenly, a shooting star shot across the sky. Both of them noticed, and instantaneously turned their attention to each other.

"Did you see that?" Y/n smiled excitedly.

"Sure did. Even made a wish..." Bowser replied, his cheeks beginning to burn bright red.

"O-oh, really? What was it?"

Bowser stared into Y/n's eyes for an unusually long time before whispering loudly enough so Y/n could hear.

"I wish to be able to make love to you tonight..."

Y/n breath hitched. Sure they'd expressed how they wanted to get further in their relationship, but this was so unexpected. Yet, by the heat beginning to pool in her core, she knew she was ready for this kind of love.

"Your wish is my command..." y/n whispered back, before Bowser quickly yet carefully went on top of her, taking off her clothing piece by piece. 

"B-Bowser..." Y/n shuddered slightly as he took off her undergarments and revealing her bare body, "Please, go easy...~"

Bowser got the message and began preparing Y/n for himself, lightly touching the base of her clit which earned him small moans. As Y/n tried to adjust her position, she noticed that Bowser's erected shaft was now partially visible, as Bowser tried his best to not slam into her then and there.

Suddenly a large, scaled finger entered Y/n's hole, her moans getting louder as Bowser began a slow yet rapidly increasing rate of pulling in and out. Next it was two fingers, and soon three, but it seemed that Y/n was struggling with the sheer size of his fingers alone.

"Aah~ Keep going~" She tried to speak between heavy moans, and soon she felt an unfamiliar knot in her stomach.

Bowser stopped the thrusting of his fingers, and forewarned Y/n that he was about to enter his cock into her.

"Y/n... this is going to be proof to you that you mean way more to me than Peach ever did... don't ever forget that..." he huffed as he aligned himself with Y/n. 

"B-but, Bowser! I-I think you're too big for me though~"

Bowser smirked, obviously proud of his size, but reassured her that It would be fine as he entered her. He went incredibly slow, taking extra care in not hurting her, but Y/n had other ideas, more comfortable with his size than beforehand.

"Please~... Bowser, please fuck me as hard as possible~"

Bowser looked at Y/n's pleased face, and smirked for a second time before finally slamming his dick into her, her moaning filling his ears as he roughly thrusted into her.

Soon, Y/n came, and Bowser came shortly after, moaning in the form of a low growl he exited Y/n, his cock now retracting back as he layed back down beside Y/n's very tired, bare body.

Realising that Y/n might get cold, he very carefully helped her get dressed again. She smiled sweetly at him, giving him a sweet, long kiss on the lips before going back to stargazing, almost as if the moment of passion never happened.

"Y'know, Bowser..." Y/n started, "I don't think I'll be able to walk properly for a little while..."

She heard Bowser's quiet yet cute growl of a laugh, and they both snuggled up closer to each other, soon falling asleep under the perfect starry sky...

(THATS IT, THE FINAL MAIN CHAPTER... unless ;) BUT TYSM SO MUCH FOR READING, HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHTT)