Chapter 2

Y/n awoke only a few hours after the incident to find herself in a dark stone room with a table, chair, barred windows, and a large wooden door, alongside the hard bed that y/n awoke on. The torches surrounding the room and the monochrome colour scheme, as well as the obvious emblem on the door's knocker, gave off the impression that she'd been kidnapped by the Mushroom Kingdom's intruder, of course suspected to be the King Koopa himself, Bowser.

She sat up and stared at the door for a while before it suddenly opened, revealing Kamek, who looked at y/n with a slight grimace. Their appearance therefore confirmed y/n's suspicions.

"Princess Y/n L/n of the Mushroom Kingdom, you have been taken as hostage by King Koopa. He has ordered for your arrival to his chambers, and I shall escort you there."

Y/n dared to speak as she stood up, walking beside Kamek with her hands tied, towards Bowser's chambers. Silently she thought, 'What would await me there? What does Bowser want with me? And why did he kidnap me in the first place?'.

They both arrived outside the door to the chambers, and Kamek entered first, leaving y/n alone for a few minutes until she was eventually let inside. The chamber was massive and followed a red, orange and black colour scheme. On one side of the room was a large four-poster bed with red curtains and plush bedding, and on the other side was a big stone fireplace complete with an orange flame. In the centre of the room was a spacious black leather sofa, and sat upon that sofa was the infamous King Koopa himself. Y/n stood several feet in front of him with a bland face as Kamek spoke beside her, filling Bowser in with y/n's information, spilling even the most personal details which made y/n question how everything was found out by the Magikoopa.

"So, you're Princess Peach's sister, huh?" Bowser growled, scaring y/n ever so slightly. She nodded silently, which seemed to anger Bowser a bit, but he continued talking.

"If you didn't already guess by now, you are under my captivity for as long as I may wish. You may have the freedom to roam my castle but if I or any of my Koopas find you snooping or attempting an escape then we won't hesitate to keep you in complete isolation-"

Kamek interrupted him to protest about letting y/n free around the castle but Bowser soon halted their protest, soon turning his attention back to y/n, awaiting her response.

"So, are you content with this compromise?"

Y/n nodded again, angering Bowser more.

"Use your words, L/n!" He almost yelled, leaning forward in his seat to get slightly closer to her.

"I agree with your terms, King Koopa," Y/n soon spoke, her face flushed.

"Good. Kamek, please lead her back to her room for the night."

Kamek nodded before grabbing the ties that held Y/n's hands together and dragging her out of the chambers...

(Hello!! Tysm for all the views! Just saying sorry that all the chapters are very short haha, I've had writers block for so long so getting back into the swing of writing stories is difficult lol. Hope you enjoyed :D)