1🦋

Liam Payne held a very charming voice as he spoke to the young girls at Honey Bradford High. And they weren't anywhere near to rejecting his seductions and gorgeous looks-for they swooned over the boy in senior year as if he were a god.

Some would say he truly was, but according to Zayn Malik and his sister- Liam was the exact definition of overrated.

Until he caught a liking towards Avery Malik, that is.

Liam always glanced over at the mysterious blonde (which was dyed- she wasn't naturally blonde) girl who sat silently in the back of their shared English class. She was pretty, no doubt about it and she was as confident as ever, but English made her focused.

She liked English and Liam took careful note of that.

He didn't know of her brother though, no Liam had no idea Avery had a twin, walking the same halls as he did. He hadn't a clue.

~~~~~~~

"Liam, what's going on? Your English grades are dropping out of nowhere.!"

"I'm not quite sure miss. English has just suddenly become a huge struggle for me and I swear I'd do so anything to get my grades back up. I just don't know what to do. Truly" Liam said when his English teacher pulled him aside after class one
day.

She shook her head, "Well I'm not sure but figure something out or you'll be moved out of my class."

Liam was quick to stop her before she made him exit the room and continue to his next class, "What about tutoring?" he suggested.

She narrowed her eyes at the tall boy, squinting with slight suspicion and perplexity.

"Well, I suppose I could stay back and help you after class every now and then."

Liam internally groaned--his plan wasn't going the way he wished, he needed to steer his suggestion in the correct direction if he wanted this to work.

"Yes but that would be unfair on you miss. You can't be giving me extra help, during your free time," Liam told her, picking his words carefully as he allowed them to escape his lips in a sweet tone.

The teacher nodded, "You're very right. Maybe one of the students could help?"

Aha. Exactly what Liam wanted to hear was being placed in front of him like gold and he took it without hesitation-but he didn't show his excitement however.

"Well... I guess that should work" Liam said with a long sigh, "But who would help me miss? All my friends in this class are loud and annoying there should be someone quiet and focused for this to work."

The teacher thought about his words for a moment, mentally going through each student in the class.

"Maybe I could ask Tyler Desburn to help hmm?" she asked.

Liam widened his eyes and shook his head immediately. It wasn't that Tyler wasn't a good choice, just not the choice he was hoping for.

"Why not Tyler? He's studious, works hard, second best grades in the class," the teacher explained.

Liam shrugged, "Well, what about the one with the best grades..?"

"Oh, you mean Avery Malik? I mean sure, I'll have to ask her but she's not usually compliant with these sorts of things. Smart but stubborn she is."

Liam's lips pulled up into a smile. Avery's name was just the one he wanted to hear.

~~~~~~

"Tutoring?"