7🦋

It was Saturday and the whole neighbourhood and nearing ones were buzzing with excitement as the day of the fair had arrived.

It was like a tradition to go. Whether it was with a
group of friends, your family or a significant other everyone went.

It was cliche, it was tradition and yet the people
loved it.

Zayn had been so busy thinking about Liam he
hadn't had time to comprehend he would be there with them at the fair. And not to mention one of his friends would be too. This wasn't how Zayn's life usually went, he didn't socialise. He didn't know how to.

He was slightly panicking as he stayed snuggled up under his covers not wanting to get out of bed.

His phone read 9:31 am and he groaned because
he knew Avery would be barging into his room any moment now.

When she did a couple of minutes later, she had a face full of makeup and wore a pair of ripped jeans and a band tee.

Her eyes scanned over Zayn, "What are you doing? We are leaving in half an hour!"

Zayn let out a fake cough and swiftly hid himself
under the covers so the sheets were touching his
nose and his words were mumbled when he spoke.

"I'm sick."

Avery shook her head and rushed over to Zayn's
wardrobe. Opening it, she grabbed out the first
clothes she saw. A pair of black skinny jeans and a thin lilac sweater landed on Zayn's bed and he sent the clothes a deadly glare.

"I'm not wearing that" he mumbled, turning his
glare to Avery.

"I don't care what you wear! Just get up and be ready," she said, pausing to take a long exhale, "You were so excited about going, what happened?"

"You invited your friends"' Zayn murmured under
his breath.

"I invited Liam! I know you dislike him but god
forbid me, I bloody do! And he invited Louis which I  didn't even know of but it isn't that bad is it?"

When the words slipped out of Avery's mouth they instantly silenced Zayn and moments later she had exited the room and Zayn had finally gotten out of bed.

He hated to admit it, but his sister was right.

~~~~~

Liam texted Avery telling her he would meet
her at the Ferris wheel and as he waited his veins
pulsed with anxiety. He was going to meet her
father. Zayn was going to be there.

Zayn. Why did that name suddenly sound so we
weird in Liam's head?

"Li!"

Liam snapped his head towards the voice, his
eyes catching onto Avery his thoughts slipping
away.

And yet returning seconds later when he casted his gaze on the boy next to the blonde girl.

Zayn.

He looked different, different from how he looked at school.

Then, Liam's eyes landed on an older looking
man who he assumed was their father. His features resembled Avery more than they did Zayn but in tie they all had the exact same pale skin colour.

"Hey" Liam smiled, shaking away his nerves and replacing it with confidence.

"Uh hello Mr. Malik it's a pleasure to meet you,"
Liam said, sticking out a hand.

Yaser gripped Liam's hand tightly and shook it firmly, "Please, call me Yaser."

Liam nodded his head and turned to see a grinning Avery and a sullen appearing Zayn.