✧ 𝔗𝔴𝔬 ✧

"Wait, wait, wait–" Jisung raised his hands to ask Felix to pause. "Are we talking Hwang-Family Hwang Hyunjin? Killed his mother Hwang Hyunjin? Attacking unsuspecting pedestrians Hwang Hyunjin?"

Seungmin's gaze quickly switched back and forth between Jisung and Felix. He didn't know what to say, the information visibly overwhelmed him. And not only him. The other two – especially Felix – didn't know how to deal with the situation at all. Jisung thought the whole thing was a huge joke, and Felix quickly got a feeling that he was much less qualified for this patient than he initially thought. He was very much aware that he would be taking care of a difficult patient, but he realized he vastly underestimated it. And he was about to call Younghyun to cancel the appointment. At this point he understood why the other therapists always refused him.

To make sure it wasn't a delusion Felix looked back down at the file in his hands, flipping through it a little, even though deep down he really hoped it was a delusion after all. The whole room went silent, Seungmin still shocked and unable to understand what just happened. Jisung's hands laid on his head by now, ruffling his own hair. They both watched Felix flipping through the folder as if he was desperately trying to find something that wasn't there.

It took him a while to gather his breath enough to speak, but his heart was still beating as hard as when he first read his new patient's name. "It's really him..."

"You're so doomed, Felix" Jisung mumbled, almost feeling sorry for joking about it earlier. "Do you think you can still turn him down perhaps?"

Felix shook his head. "I could try, but it would ruin my reputation."

Seungmin scoffed at his answer. "Felix, I don't think your reputation is worth risking to be slaughtered."

"It's definitely not. And not by him. The way he killed his mother–" Shivers went down Jisung's spine, making him shake his body forcefully. "He ripped open her guts man... and he was just seven."

"But that's been nearly 20 years ago, and he went through a lot of treatment since then. Don't you think it got better just a little?" Everything Felix said was merely an attempt at trying to make himself feel better about it – to make himself believe that everything was fine.

"I don't think he would need any more treatment if he'd gotten any better, Lix. What's his file say?" Seungmin nodded his head towards the file in Felix's hands.

"I don't want to read it–" the latter said, handing the folder over to his friend without even looking at it anymore.

Seungmin took the folder from him and placed it over the book on his lap, Jisung leaned over to catch a glimpse as well.

V.I.P.

And on the next page, the photo. It was really confusing how a boy who looked so innocent, so sweet and well-behaved could be like him. This horror must have started at some point, somehow. Surely he has not always been like this. But killing your own mother at the age of seven seemed to be something, that only people who were born with severe disorders were capable of doing – only they could have been born with it.

Patient Name: Hwang Hyunjin
Age: 25 [March 20th]
Gender: Male
Occupation: Unemployed

"He's a Pisces" Jisung noticed. "Gosh, that explains so much–"

Felix rolled his eyes at his comment. "Don't start with your zodiac theories, please."

"But they're so accurate~"

"Shut up Han, I'm trying to read" Seungmin complained, trying to focus on the words in front of him.

Medical History:
The patient was diagnosed with severe psychopathy and dissociative identity disorder (DID) by a licensed psychiatrist. He has a history of violent behavior, resulting from frequent anger attacks and has been in and out of mental health institutions for most of his life. The patient tends to forgets his surroundings and falls into a sort of rage, which can be dangerous for himself and others.