✧ 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ✧

"You kinda smell funny."

Felix rolled his eyes at Seungmin, who leaned against the kitchen island with his back, waiting for his food in the microwave to heat up. The older just got home, explained to his room mate where he had been since he usually gets home immediately after classes, but left out all unnecessary details – him visiting the clinic being that detail. He knew Seungmin would probably ask him out or something, interrogate him, wanting to know every detail of what happened there, and Felix really did not want to talk about it. Ever.

"Done a marathon or something? Why you smell like a dead body that's been left in the sun to rot?"

"Guess that's what happens when you spend too much time around rotten personalities, Seungmin. Should I move out?"

Now Seungmin was the one to roll his eyes. "That's not what– I mean, yeah that's basically what I meant but it was a serious question. Why do you smell funny?"

Felix shrugged. "Dunno, have been sweating a lot throughout the day. That might be it."

"Your sweat doesn't stink." He scrunched his nose, turning slightly a way from Felix.

"Now it does."

The microwave rang, food was ready, and just before Seungmin could step forward to take his plate of fried rice and chicken out, Felix snatched it from him. He did it so fast, Seungmin had no time to think. All he heard was a 'Thanks for the food' and he was left alone in the kitchen, perplexed, standing like a statue in front of where his dinner was supposed to be.

The food thief, on the other hand, made his way rather quickly into his room before some sort of murder could happen. Not that he believed Seungmin would attempt murder, but it never hurt to be cautious. Even around friends.
Especially, when they're evil.
He locked his door. 
Yeah, never hurt to be cautious.

A bang. His door trembled.
"LEE FELIX!"

"Calm down, Seungmin. It's just food." He tried to suppress a laugh while slowly stepping away from the door that seemed dangerously close to being shattered.

"My food, Felix. It was my food. And the last as well, if I may add."

"No, you may not."

Felix sat down at his desk, putting the plate in front of him. Steam rose from it, it smelled delicious and Felix could almost understand why Seungmin would be mad about the loss of this dish. Almost.
That mad still seemed a bit exaggerated to him.

The door stopped rattling, the handle stopped moving. "If you don't intend to give me back my food, it would be appreciated if you could at least order me something new, you know?"

"I'll send you money, jeez. It's just food."

"And for fuck's sake, take a shower, Lix. You gassed the whole apartment."

A sigh left Felix's lips, he knew Seungmin would comment on it as soon as he stepped out of the clinic. However, during the past two hours he grew accustomed to the smell, it didn't bother him as much anymore. In fact, he couldn't even perceive it anymore. "Yeah, I will after dinner."

Next thing he heard behind the door was a muffled hissing sound, then nothing for a second, then hissing again. Seungmin must have been spraying something, deodorant, Febreze.  Gosh, he was dramatic. The smell wasn't actually that bad.
Right?
Felix pulled the collar of his shirt up to his nose and– Oh god. It was bad. To think he was sitting in a bus like that. He shook his head with a shiver.

Surely that would be the first thing he would do after eating, he thought to himself and started poking at the rice with a fork. Out of sheer caution he didn't want to leave his room to get some chopsticks in case Seungmin hadn't calmed down enough yet.