✧ 𝔖𝔦𝔵 ✧

A young woman opened the door to one of the most blinding interiors Felix had ever seen. Another reason why he wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible. He was greeted by a large hall, everything in white and soft cream tones, and kept far more minimalistic than most other hospitals and clinics he had been inside of so far.
That said, he'd been inside one other hospital and looked through the window of one other clinic.
The woman fitted the looks of the hall very well; a white knee length dress, white pumps, even the tie she put her hair up with was white. And her hair was blonde. It couldn't get any better than that.

"Come in please, I have to close the door for our patients."

So he did. One step two steps and he stood inside, the door behind him closing. The air around him stiffening.

"How may I help you, dear? Are you here to visit someone?" Lady white turned around him and folded her hands together in front of her.

Felix didn't look at her, he looked around, looked at the ceiling and the floor and it reflected the light off the ceiling making everything look even brighter. Marble floor, stone pillars, the reception in front of him was marble too.
A historic greek temple. That's what he thought of.

"No" he shook his head, "I would– I'm the new therapist of one of your patients here. I would like to ask for his past files... if it's possible to hand them out?" He swayed his words a bit, then looked at lady white.

Her gaze shifted down. "Oh."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Ah, no. It's just... some of the patients could really use some visitors" she flashed a soft, sad smile. "It's a bit tragic, they're just human like everyone else after all." Her hand moved up to the back of her neck.

"I see, I'm sorry I'm not–"

"No no, it's fine, you're here to do your job, that's fine. It's fine." Lady white stepped back and turned towards the marble counter, positioning herself behind it and waving a hand to Felix to make him follow her and stand on the other side. "I'll have someone from the administration room come here to pick you up and get you the files you need. Your name and the patient, please?"

"Lee Felix, here for Hwang Hyunjin."

She was looking down at a small screen and tapping all her fingers on a keyboard, but the mention made her eyes briefly lift to look at Felix, just for a split second. Not concerned but wondering, she kept putting down words and numbers with just the slightest frown. "I see" she then responded.

While her fingers kept doing their job Felix took the time to look around a bit more. There was a corridor to his right behind the counter, which seemed to lead to different rooms. Some of the doors stood open, silent voices could be heard. Farther to the right was another corridor, shorter but it had big windows covering the walls. Windows to what seemed to be an inner courtyard. He could barely make out what it looked like, had to lean a bit to take in the view of some plants, grass and a walk way. There were one or two people sitting on benches, they didn't look like staff.
Patients.

Felix shivered. He didn't want to have to go this way.
Even though everything seemed peaceful and no maniacal scream could be heard, the boy felt unsafe in this environment. He felt eyes on him, but no one was there.
So he thought at least.

Though, he shouldn't think too much. This wasn't some asylum. But nothing helped to calm his heart rate. Feeling like a sheep in a building full of wolves.

"Alright, Mr. Kim will be here any moment to take you to the database. When you go, please note that you must stay by his side at all times and do not interact with any of the patients if they're not currently scheduled for free time."