✧ 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢 ✧

This week was truly stressful. Felix should've thought about what he was saying before just spitting out words like that, making everything worse and worse. He had no time to care for his patient twice a week when his semester just started. There was so much to catch up on and it's been merely three days since his concentration left him.

He was sitting in the lecture hall between Wooyoung and Yeonjun, tapping his pen on the desk as he did so often lately. The professor had not yet entered the room, so there was still a bit of time left for him to sort his thoughts before he had to try to focus. Today, the professor had planned to inform the students about upcoming projects a little more, announcing deadlines and handing out topics and that was surely nothing Felix could pass on again.

Unfortunately, the freckled boy didn't sleep much last night, staying up with his friends to talk about this and that. It was probably the energy's fault, he should not have had another one – and another one. Yeah, that might have been a bad idea. He survived off of about two hours of sleep.

Jisung had insisted for everyone to stay up a bit so they could talk more, including keeping Changbin on the phone. He wanted to fill in the elder on the past events of this week, explain everything to him and talk about even more... and more and more. There was no end to it.

Between conversations, the friends had at least been able to agree that they would all go out together on Saturday. Jeongin had suggested a restaurant further into town that had recently opened. He went there with an acquaintance before and had gushed about the food, making the others drool in excitement.

Jisung's last relationship with Minho also came up again briefly, although the mood quickly seemed gloomy when the topic was brought up, which is why it was immediately changed again. Felix knew Jisung didn't like to talk about it. After all, it was his first and last relationship. It had never gotten more serious than Jisung and Minho spending a few days together, going out for lunch or watching movies. They had never kissed or anything, mostly because the younger was scared of ruining what he had with the older. What he felt for him was very genuine, and very intense. It threatened to consume him if he had never confessed his love to Minho. And just before he wanted to make the first move, Minho suddenly disappeared from the scene. He stopped coming to school, stopped taking calls, and stopped answering Jisung's messages. 

Eventually, of course, he showed up at school again, participated in class, and it never seemed like he was ever gone. But he was different. He no longer talked, always dismissed the younger boy and avoided him and everyone else. It was really hard for Jisung to get over it. He moved on eventually, but the thought of Minho and love in general makes him think back. It hurts him.

"Don't you want to take out your Macbook, Felix?" Yeonjun looked over to him with questioning eyes. He didn't notice that Felix was completely spaced out until now. "The professor is here." He pointed his pen towards the other end of the hall, where the professor just unpacked his bag.

"Oh, yeah..." Felix picked up his bag and put his Macbook on the desk in front of him.

"Are you going to miss half the lecture again?" Wooyoung asked, also turning towards Felix.

He shook his head with a soft smile. "I'll try not to. I don't wanna miss out on the project stuff. I have a lot on my mind though." His eyes fell on the folder inside his bag just before he was about to put it back down between his legs. Hyunjin's folder.

He really didn't want to miss out on what the professor had to say, so for once he made the right decision and just closed his bag instead of taking out what was inside. He could simply look at it after the lecture.

"Mh, I noticed last time. Wanna talk about it later?" Wooyoung put a hand to Felix's shoulder, rubbing it gently.

"Sure, we can talk about it during lunch."