𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

The sounds of the waves crashing together and the beautiful sunset in front of me have me briefly closing my eyes, taking in the tranquility

The fiery sun looks like it's receding into the steel blue waters and the sky is decorated with shades of orange, pink, and yellow. It's absolutely breathtaking.

"This house is fucking amazing," Lola stands besides me, admiring the view. I hum in agreement, a blush spreading across my cheeks as I remember that Dario built this house for me.

For me.

God, I can't believe he did this for me.

And I can't believe he waited all this time for me.

"I mean he showed me the blueprints for it but the outcome is perfect," she says in awe and I turn my head to the side, raising my eyebrows at her.

"I can't believe that you and Lucero knew about this and didn't tell me," I chuckle and she gives me a sly smile.

"Dario wanted it to be a surprise," she says, flipping her black hair to the side.

"And here I thought you hated him," I tease and she playfully rolls her eyes, letting out a small 'tsk.'

"Hate is a strong word, amiga. Plus he's warming up to me," she hums. "I mean he built this big ass house just for you," she extends her arms out, dramatically waving them around us. (Friend)

"I'm so happy, Lola," I sigh in complete bliss as she pulls me into a side hug. I feel like the happiest person on earth right now.

"You deserve it, Amara," she squeezes me tighter and I do the same. "So, what are you going to wear for your date tomorrow?" She asks with excitement as my cheeks begin to feel insanely warm.

"I haven't really thought about it yet, my mind is still on the boutique situation," I sigh, looking back at the waves to prevent myself from stressing out.

Lola huffs and nudges my arm. "Don't stress out about that right now. I'm sure that you will get it, Amara," she reassures me but I still have some doubt circling my mind.

"Yeah, but-"

"Amara, you have been working your ass off for more than two years and have accomplished so many things. Instead of stressing yourself out, focus on the recent joys the present has brought you. You and Dario can finally start over," she cuts me off and places her hand on my shoulder, making me return my attention to her. Her voice is firm, trying to get her words to stick inside my head.

I sigh deeply, knowing that she is right. I should focus on the present especially now that Dario and I are starting over. I have a lot of good things going on right now. I've sold some of my clothing to influential people and I've gotten offers from people wanting to work for me. It's true, I have had some successes...maybe I should worry about the boutique later. "You're right," I honestly admit, playfully rolling my eyes at the wide smile that begins to form on her lips.