𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗠𝗲

Dario's arm that's tightly wrapped around me pulls me closer to him as he moves his face into the crook of my neck, mumbling incoherent words

Dario's arm that's tightly wrapped around me pulls me closer to him as he moves his face into the crook of my neck, mumbling incoherent words. I don't know if Dario knows this but he talks in his sleep sometimes.

I mindlessly shift around, enjoying the comforting warmth his body is giving me until my ass brushes against something hard. My eyes immediately fly open.

A gravelly groan escapes his mouth at the action, sending shivers all over my body. Oh, fuck. I try to move away but it makes it worse since I end up brushing against his hard erection again.

Dario's arm tightens around me, letting out another deep groan and this time directly in my ear. I can already feel myself getting wet. This is not going to end well. "Don't move against me like that if you don't plan on doing anything." I can hear the roughness of his voice and my body instinctively responding to it.

My nipples poke through my shirt as the throb between my legs increases. "It's your fault for having me so close to you," I say breathlessly, squeezing my thighs together.

He splays his hand on my stomach before idley rubbing circles with his thumb, his touch burning through my shirt. "Mm, I love having you close to me," he mumbles, burying his head in my hair to inhale my scent.

"And you love it too, don't you, baby?" His hand ever so slowly slips under my shirt, his fingertips lightly brush across my bare stomach.

I let out a small gasp and begin to grind my ass against his aching erection. "Dario," I whine, gripping onto his arm as he teasingly moves his fingers up my stomach, stopping just below my breasts.

"I've missed the noises you make for me." His voice filled with lust. His other hand finds its way between my thighs, forcing them apart, preventing me from rubbing them together.

"Please, please, touch me," I plead as he squeezes the flesh of my inner thigh, never going near where I need him most, the throbbing is becoming unbearable.

"But I am touching you," he drawls, his fingertips trail up my breast, barely even grazing my needy nipple.

I arch my back and moan in desperation. He wants me to beg. "Or is this not enough?" I don't even have to move my head up to know that he has an arrogant smirk on his face.

I desperately shake my head, my chest rapidly falling up and down as his hand fully grabs my breast, firmly squeezing it. I throw my head back and let out an embarrassingly loud moan. It's been too long since I've had a proper orgasm.

He moves my hair away from my neck, placing wet kisses down my skin. At the same time he moves a finger down the center of my wet panties, softly touching my aching clit. "Dario, I-I need-"

He flicks my nipple, the sweet pain causing me to whine even louder, he soothes the sting by rolling it between his fingers. "Talk to me, preciosa. Tell me what you want me to do," he sucks on my neck, surely leaving a mark. This wouldn't be considered sex, right?