𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

Hello lovelies!!!

I hope all of you are doing well!

I know I haven't updated Allured and I'm sorry that I haven't. Honestly, I don't have the motivation to write this story right now.

I have the first chapter done but I keep editing it because I don't think it's good enough LOL

I just keep on trying to perfect it.

But one of the reasons why I don't have the motivation to start this story is because of some of the comments on Alluring.

Alluring is my first published story on here and it holds a special place in my heart.

I know that it isn't perfect, it has its flaws, but to me it's like my baby😭

I was young and at the time I didn't think many people would read it.

And I'm so thankful that people have.

I will continue with Allured but it's just taking me some time. I don't have a certain date on when I'm going to publish the first two chapters so please bare with me.

It should be too long because I do feel bad for keeping you guys waiting.

Right now I'm focusing on my other story Deadly Obsession. Plus, I do want to try to finish editing Alluring before I post the chapters for Allured.

With that being said if you don't like Alluring then don't read it. If you want me to rewrite it, guess what, I'm not.

If you don't like my characters try writing your own story then.

I will keep Alluring the way it is because it shows me that my writing has improved.

Thank you to everyone who has read and shown support for Alluring. It means the world to me🤍

Love you all 🤍