𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀

After grabbing all of my stuff from my house, I made my way over to Dario's

As I stare at the beautiful black house in front of me a load of memories come rushing into my mind.

Some are good others are bad.

Last time I was here, Dario told me that he loved me and I had told him that I didn't.

A complete lie but I was angry at the time.

I take a deep breath and shake my head, pushing away those memories. I slowly make my way over to the door, struggling to hold all of the things I have. I have to be extra careful with Lucero's dress.

Before I can even knock, Dario opens the door and looks displeased at the sight of me holding all of my things. "You could have called me to help you," he complains and takes my duffel bag from my shoulder, stepping aside to let me inside.

My eyes scan around the room, taking notice of how the furniture hasn't changed. I gently place Lucero's dress on the couch before Dario's big arm wraps around my waist, pulling me back to his chest.

I smile and close my eyes, enjoying the smell of his cologne and his warmth. "Hm, I'm glad you decided to stay the night with me, angel," he says, kissing the side of my head.

"Well, I didn't have much of a choice, did I?" I bite my lip and turn my head up to look at his espresso-colored eyes.

He licks his lips and leans down, kissing me gently. "No, you didn't," he arrogantly smirks before nibbling down on my bottom lip, earning a small moan from me. God, this man is going to kill me.

I turn around and place my hand on his hard chest, pushing him away from me. "You promised to keep your hands to yourself, Dario," I say sweetly, enjoying the groan of frustration he lets out.

"So, I can't kiss you?" He arches a brow and I chuckle.

"Not in the way that you just did," I tell him and he tilts his head curiously at me, letting his eyes fall to my bare legs since I'm wearing a black skirt.

My body shivers at the way he is looking at me. He takes a step towards me, not touching me, but closing the distance between us. "You didn't like the way I was kissing you, baby?" He whispers and I swallow hard, trying to ignore the throb between my legs.

"I liked it too much," I breathlessly admit, feeling our proximity cloud my mind. He knows what he's doing. "We said no s-sex," my words scramble out of my mouth as he leans down to my face, placing soft kisses across my jaw.

His stubble lightly brushes across my skin and I bite my lip at the memory of it brushing the skin of my inner thigh. "We did," he agrees, continuing to kiss the other side of my jaw. "But can't I kiss my girl? After our time apart it's what I deserve." His kisses venture down to my neck, occasionally letting his tongue touch my skin.